Kingdom Melody song 23

by Tuesday 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Anyone know where I can dl an MP3 of this song? I can find the Midi everywhere but no MP3's of this, a little help guys

• aunthill
    aunthill

Haven't been here in a while, so forgive me for asking: WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT IT?

Aunthill (of the trying to get all those tunes out of her head class)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Well it's rather devious I must say, I'm playing around with a couple of programs in Soundforge and Acid Pro. I've been especially obsessed with Acid Pro after hearing some of the amazing things people can do with it. A good example would be to check out www.aggro1.com and listen to some of the mash-ups he creates there. I recommend the one with ZZ Top's "Under Pressure(if that's what it's called) and Michael Jackson's "Scream" or there's another great one with Nelly Furtardo and The Cars, there's a bunch on there that are absolutely fantastic. Basically what you can do is take the lyrics of one song and put them over the music of another song. Something just makes me smile about putting Marilyn Manson lyrics over a Kingdom Melody. I'm quite the novice with the program to be honest but I've been pulling off some rather interesting edits in Soundforge. The thing is I have this rather larger gathering coming up, actually at the end of August (hopefully I'll already be signed by then but that's a much longer story), but my sister is coming home from California to see me with my brand new nephew. She always has supported me with my wrestling, and I'm planning a big show for when she's home. I think it would be FANTASTIC to do a little edit of this song here as my entrance theme. I've almost completely changed since the last time she saw me and I would love to come out and really catch her attention, I think this would definetly do this over the top. My Dad the apostate would love it, and I just can't stop myself from laughing every time I think of doing this. So sorry for the long explination but that's basically what I'm planning on, it's a good cause sort of, well good cause for me. So help me out, I would really love to see everyone's face when this little ditty blares over the P.A. system.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Tuesday that sounds hilarious! I was wondering why you would want that song but it all makes sense now. Sorry I can't help you.

I think I know exactly what you mean about mixing the two songs in together. If I'm not mistaken its a similar concept to what the group 2 many dj's do.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Tuesday, that sounds like a fun idea to me, good luck with it.

I would really love to see everyone's face when this little ditty blares over the P.A. system.

How about playing it outside a kingdom hall or a dc venue? I would pay to see the dubs faces if someone did that lol

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

In that case, try here:

http://www.l-and-a.com.au/comm/addons/midi.html#21

It's not an MP3, but you can take care of that with plenty of programs or even free utilities.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Ah, you're into mashups!

I'll tell you, I've tried working with Kingdom Melodies already. They're probably the worst things in the world to play with. The Watchtower Orchestra has a horrible sense of timing. You'll be chopping the hell out of the Kingdom Melody to have it synchronize with anything else.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Apparently in Acid you can manually adjust the timing of each song, so I could synch up the vocals to the horrible timing of the Kingdom Orchestra. Now if only I could figure out how to do it LOL. Thanks for the midi link, I checked that out, through a bit of inginuity I got it onto mp3 some how. It seems to be a pretty easy 4/4ths timing so I think I can do something with it. The more I hear the beginning the more I'm hearing "Break Your Neck/Busta Rhymes, or something by Eminem, but that's so played out. I'm hoping to get some either Marilyn Manson or Slayer on there just for the sheer sake of sacrilege

• KW13
    KW13

limewire is good for instrumentals

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Apparently in Acid you can manually adjust the timing of each song, so I could synch up the vocals to the horrible timing of the Kingdom Orchestra.

I haven't tried Acid. Perhaps I should.

However, I still have a feeling that you're going to have a bitch of a time with the Kingdom Melodies. What I mean by a horrible sense of time is that the song will speed up and slow down throughout the entire song.

With most professionally recorded music, the drummer listens to a "click" track or a metronome while he's recording his drum track to keep perfect time. The Watchtower Orchestra used no such method to keep perfect time. Hence, it's all over the place.

Try tapping your foot to a recording of the Watchtower Orchestra and you'll see what I mean.

If you're using the Midi, you'll have a lot more luck with it since it was generated on a computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit