Punishing GB members, COs and elders

by greendawn 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Thinkagain
    Thinkagain

My hats off to you frosty, it is so true they lie in wait to see us

be pounded in the dirt, it won't happen , they are sinking fast,

and we are the life boat. tired of the lies and cover up.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Back when this forum was new, I found this site and reported on a DO. He had a a crush on one of my cousins. She was in her late teens he was in his early 70's. My husband witnessed him groping her chest at a dinner table. I also saw what happened.

The DO also put a down payment on a car for her sister, and bought my cousin a very expensive diamond bracelet.

(AND YOU WONDER WHERE YOUR DONATIONS ARE GOING).

Anyway, after I reported it on here, strangely, he was removed and thrown to the dogs of every day life.

No one could figure out what happened.....But I knew...They saw the bs on this site and nailed him.

R. If anyone wants to know who he was I will pm you with his name, the dirty dog.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Firing squad.

• fjtoth
  • uninformed
    uninformed

Punishment:

An old friend of mine always wanted to make it into the New World.

He also always wanted to water ski behind a boat load of CO's paddling as fast as they could.

Brant

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I think living at bethel is worse then prison, so aren't thay punished enough.

as for elders and co's. Well only the a..hole co's and elders. The others are just victims like us.

one day they probably will realize that armageddon did not come, isn't that pubishment....

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

We must keep in mind that the 'boys' live in a protective environment and waited on hand and food. But wait! Aren't there supposed to be some really big cut backs? It would seem to me that all dead wood / governing body members should be thrown to the streets to fend for themselves. I do not care who they are or what age. They have done it to countless others. Let them feel alone and helpless like so many of their victims.

m.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit