Digg it folks!! Help me raise awareness for my website!

by SickofLies 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Nice one. I tried Googling you the other night and you were way too far down on the list! You ought to be famous.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Just a note to make your visit count:

Don't forget actually to click on "DIGG" next to the link (on digg.com) to Dan's own webpage. From the "comments" section, it seems that some appreciative visitors have neglected to rate ["digg"] the item.

-V

• KW13
    KW13

21 diggs isn't bad, PLEASE keep it up folks. Seriously your efforts are really appreciated!

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Just Dugg

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I want to respond to your fellow Witness's e-mail.

If God is so concerned about His name, why don't we know the exact pronunciation of it? Why would He allow it to be lost, thus needing restoration? What we have today (Jehovah) is a Latin word that has come down into the English, given to us by a Catholic monk, Raymundo Martini in A.D. 1278. To Jehovah's Witnesses, if I say God, they think that God doesn't know who I'm talking about, since there are so many "gods". No, to believers, there aren't many gods, only one. He doesn't need distinguishing as He already is so. St. Paul says that believers have only one God and not many "gods." 1 Cor. 8:5 See also Jer. 16:20; Isaiah 43:10; Isaiah 45:18 With Jehovah's Witnesses, it's like you have to give God a name to distinguish him from every other so-called god to make sure you don't make a mistake. As if God needs an actual name like Tom, Dick or Harry in order to distinguish him from all other Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. So, why does the Lord's prayer say: "hallowed be thy name?" Name signifies the Person--his power, authority and attributes. When a policeman cries: "Stop in the name of the Law," he is not suggesting that the Law has a personal name. Nor was Jesus suggesting that we use a personal name; he always called God Abba (Father).

On the question of war. If Jesus wants us to love our neighbor, why do JW's say he will not love his at Armageddon? Their description of this battle makes mankind's battles look like Sunday school picnics. Why is what is good for God not good for man? Isn't He supposed to be our example?

On the question of hell. The Witnesses want justice on God's part so that He can destroy all His enemies at Armageddon and they believe it is justified just this once and that doen't mean God is unloving. If people question hell, they also question a literal Armageddon.

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

I dugg it. Great site!

• KW13
    KW13

thanks for your efforts...don't forget to do it if you haven't!!!

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica
    If God is so concerned about His name, why don't we know the exact pronunciation of it? Why would He allow it to be lost, thus needing restoration? What we have today (Jehovah) is a Latin word that has come down into the English, given to us by a Catholic monk, Raymundo Martini in A.D. 1278. To Jehovah's Witnesses, if I say God, they think that God doesn't know who I'm talking about, since there are so many "gods". No, to believers, there aren't many gods, only one. He doesn't need distinguishing as He already is so. St. Paul says that believers have only one God and not many "gods." 1 Cor. 8:5 See also Jer. 16:20; Isaiah 43:10; Isaiah 45:18 With Jehovah's Witnesses, it's like you have to give God a name to distinguish him from every other so-called god to make sure you don't make a mistake. As if God needs an actual name like Tom, Dick or Harry in order to distinguish him from all other Toms, Dicks, and Harrys. So, why does the Lord's prayer say: "hallowed be thy name?" Name signifies the Person--his power, authority and attributes. When a policeman cries: "Stop in the name of the Law," he is not suggesting that the Law has a personal name. Nor was Jesus suggesting that we use a personal name; he always called God Abba (Father).

On the question of war. If Jesus wants us to love our neighbor, why do JW's say he will not love his at Armageddon? Their description of this battle makes mankind's battles look like Sunday school picnics. Why is what is good for God not good for man? Isn't He supposed to be our example?

On the question of hell. The Witnesses want justice on God's part so that He can destroy all His enemies at Armageddon and they believe it is justified just this once and that doen't mean God is unloving. If people question hell, they also question a literal Armageddon.

GOOD ANSWER!!!!

I DIGG IT!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny

• SickofLies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit