A special day today!! ~~ I'm meeting MARIO!!

by bebu 17 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

I just read the links too Bebu. Poor poor man to have to go on after such a tragedy.
    Your outstanding words of encouragement and love Bebu will help him so much.
    Go and have a special time with Mario and report back to us how he is doing.

Anewme

• joe_black
    joe_black

When you see him ask him how his brother Luigi is doing. Tell him Joe said hi.

• hubert
    hubert

Counting the hours.

Have a safe trip, and say "Hi" from me, too.

Hubert

• bebu
    bebu

You bet, hubert!! You are a sweetie.

Thanks for your email the other day, too. I spaced on answering it.

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

Couldn't get back to this earlier, as JWD was offline for so long.

I COULDN'T see Mario on Friday. He called me 2 hours after I was expecting to hear from him (so that I could time my drive to meet him). He was unable to get off work when he'd hoped.

I was actually prepared for this situation, mentally/emotionally. But I'm still sorry that it didn't happen.

I did, however, tell him your hellos (mentioned your names and messages)... He seemed very glad and interested to hear them (perked up quickly). He then said he really does look forward to someday going to a barbeque-type apostafest, once his life gets back together right.

Nice news is, which I might have forgotten/overlooked from his earlier posts, that Marina is thoroughly disenchanted with both the JWs and her mom's parents. She no longer considers herself a JW, and she wants to move out of her current home and live with her dad. He's working now in order to have that happen, hopefully by the end of the year.

Mario tells me that he will be in my area again in 6 weeks... I asked him to please make sure that he gets more elbow-room in his schedule, so that he can have a real life outside of work--and so that the chances of actually meeting up next time can be good. He is currently working himself into the ground.

So, that's my update. For better and worse.

bebu

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Thanks, Bebu!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm even disappointed that you two didn't get to meet up...

Marina's disenchantment with JWs and her JW family is good news, though, and look forward to a report of the day she moves in with her dad.

Keep up the good work, Mario and don't forget to breathe...!

Hugs.

-Aude.

• hubert
    hubert
    Couldn't get back to this earlier, as JWD was offline for so long.

This is why I am bringing it bttt. In case some missed it.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit