Synchronicity? Yes! Holy Spirit? No!

by metatron 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

We all have a subconscious mind. Plumb it's depths and you will see that it is connected, or can easily be connected to the subconsciousness of all/any other humans. This setup enables the constant communication between all humans, 24/7. Many people like to call it 'god', and prayer can sometimes program the subconscious, so that results can come. Put simply, generally, what we get is what we want, basically, subconsciously. That isn't to say that we want everything that comes w the 'package; that we recieved. There are generally extras that ride in on what it is that we desire. These are accepted through a type of negotiation and compromise that the subconscioussnesses do. I believe that carl jung espoused something along this line. It seems to be working in my life.

S

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

This thread demonstrates the popularity of NewAge mystic beliefs. Why should it be remarkable that you had a conversation with someone with those beliefs?

• Carmel
    Carmel

One of the hazzards of the "cause and effect" mentality that associates two events and concluded that there is some metaphysical reason for their apparent relationship, when in reality it is most likely chance circumstance. One would need many more instances of replications before this person would assign anything but randomness. Extrapolating a line from only two reference points is a hazzardous venture, certainly not something I would stake my intellectual or religious cosmology upon.

carm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit