Is revenge sweet?

by lovelylil 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

A friend of mine recently told me that she had committed this "act of revenge" on an elders wife once. I know the elders wife too and she is such a snoody-nose in the air, my family is better than yours person. Both her boys grew up Witnesses and are in the org. Along with mommy and daddy but with one of them, everyone knows he is in just so his parents would speak with him. When he left for a while, he was totally ignored. Anyway, this "sister" is so mean, she used to make others sisters cry. I remember even out is service she would love to talk about how anyone not a JW would shortly be annihilatied and she did this on purpose when she was in the car group with sisters who had unbelieving mates and kids. Anyway, she was always talking about how HER family would never read a worldly magazine or book or watch any inappropriate shows.

So, this friend of mine said she started pulling subscription cards out of "worldly" magazines whenever she can. whether its in the supermarket, doctors office, dentist, etc. and she would fill them in using this elder ladies address. My friend said she must have gotten hundreds of magazines! Apparently this lady caught on that it had to be someone in the "truth" because she is too good to associate with anyone else. So who else would have her address but the dubs? So their congregation had a local needs on practical jokes. I didn't ask my friend when she stopped or if she stopped but I thought it was pretty funny.

I was wondering if anyone out there has done something for revenge and what were the results?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I confess revenge is one of my favourite and most revisited fantasies - almost to the point of torment. However my revenge is rarely on my own behalf - its because I was "righteously indignated" on some one else's behalf. I hate seeing people get away with being absolute c#8nts. But I have never gone ahead with any act of vengeance because it might make me feel better for a while but i have to remind myself I rarely know the full circumstances.

• KW13
    KW13

Had a friend staying over and his bro. The older brother kept bossing us around saying "go get us something to eat..." so we unwrapped an OXO cube and gave him that. He thought it was a chocolate eclair in the dark... Afterwards he was foaming at the mouth literally lol.

"Perfect for any dish that calls for stock, from casseroles, pot roast, soups to making delicious gravy for roast chicken. OXO chicken cubes can also be used to enhance the flavour of dishes cooked with cream and wine and equally good with other white meat dishes such as pork or turkey.

Crumble directly into stir fries or sauté dishes when very little liquid is needed but all the flavour of chicken is important."

• Mary
    Mary
    I was wondering if anyone out there has done something for revenge

I certainly have.

and what were the results?

Certain libel laws prevent me from disclosing that. But rest assured: Revenge IS sweet.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I confess revenge is one of my favourite and most revisited fantasies - almost to the point of torment

im feelin ya

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    im feelin ya

but not literally - more's the pity!

• KW13
    KW13

hehe. i was gonna say that but i'd either get lynched OR completely misunderstood lol. only our crumpet could say that!

alt

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I don't need to seek revenge, karma is a bitch! : - )

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The magazine gag is fine, but you need to do it one step further:

Fill out a subscriptions for skin magazines, "specialty" ones at that (Cheeks;Barely Legal;Swingers Guide).

Put in the correct name, but "accidentally" fill out the wrong address, like the next-door neigbor's.

Then, the neighbor gets this lovely magazine, realizes it's really for The JW next door, and then they will have to make their own call to place a magazine...

This one needs nerves of steel, God help you if you get caught...

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Revenge is great I highly recommend it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit