Diet, exercise, post inury -- any suggestions?

by Madame Quixote 11 Replies latest social physical

• Bull Yaa
    Bull Yaa

My daughter had her foot crushed in an automobil wreck and she still has a metal plate

in her heel. The doctor said he had never seen that many bones broken in one foot.. She was told to take it very easy on the foot untill it was completely healed.

She was also told it could hurt her back if she insisted on using the foot to much.

She did just as the doctor said and even tho her leg was smaller from not using

those muscles, she recovered very quickly once the cast was off. She also went to one of those warm

water swimming excerise classes. She took and still takes... a multiple vitiman (One Source) and (Calcium citrate plus magnisum)

along with (vitiman C) and vitiman (A and D). All purchased at Walmart. Today she is just fine and is still a beautiful girl with beautiful Legs and feet

wishing you the very best.

Bull Yaa

• Poodles
    Poodles

My doctor told me to start exercising again, ie, powerwalking, weights, maybe jogging! My problem is getting starting, i used to do all these things but with my increasing back problems i'm having difficulty getting motiveated!!

Paula

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit