Anyone in Orange County (CA) Feel like hanging out?

by mandivided 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mandivided
    mandivided

Hey all

I'm Joe, been on the board for a while...df'ed for almost a year and starting over here in CA with my "apostate" family...lol, anyway, haven't met too many people out her in the great OC, wondering if anybody wanted to get together and get a beer, or do anything really. Anyway PM or just reply..hope to hear from you soon.

Joe

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

I don't live in OC now but I grew up there from 1960 to 1983. So I am an Ex Californian. But I would be curios if we know any of the same people.

Let me know if you were even alive during that time frame.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm from OC...grew up in Orange. Got suckered into "the cult" in 1984 in the East Laodecia Orange Congo... then really got stupid and went to serve where the great are needed...and did the Witnoid thing till a couple years ago... and finally SNAPPED!

I moved back to OC in 1997 to the Laguna We're Richer Than God Niguel Congo till the Aliso We All Kiss Steve Solomon's or Greg Black's Ass Viejo Congo was formed...stayed there till I was exiled by the bOrg.

Now I have a real life...make decent money...and take care of myself and my family without being mind f*cked by a bunch of hypocrites posing as "gods" mouthpiece...

I'd love to share a brew with you... I go out and visit my "worldly" family quite often...PM me...and we can hook-up sometime and swap war stories! Hell...I might even know you...or vice versa. I'm neither DA's or DF'd....yet. But they're tryin...

u/d(of the Acco class)

• beksbks
    beksbks

But really UD, how do you feel about the OC congos and the organization in general?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I'm also an ex-Californian. Grew up in Garden Grove and went to GG East Cong from about 1966-1971. I was a teenage JW and remember the weekly WT studies on Mon nights that all the kids went to and various other teenage events. I've been out since 1980 but wonder if any others here are from that era?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Joe -

I'm up in Ventura County but once a month I go to dinner with a few ex-jw's in LA. 'Sandy' organizes it and posts a message here on JWD. Last month there were just 4 of us but in March there were 6. I don't know if that's too far for you. It's a little far for me, but I really enjoy the 'association'...!! We usually meet up in a casual restaurant.

Also, I found this link about a group that meets in SanDiego County. (Looks like they just had their monthly meeting a few days ago.) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/111704/1.ashx

Additionally, I heard some talk about an OC group that was going to be doing something on a weekday night. Don't know the date(s).

I hope this helps - even just a little...!

-Aude.

• upside/down
    upside/down

There is a group of XXJW's that meets monthly in Irvine...usually at the Baja Fresh.

They send me an invite each month... when I get my next one...I'll put it here for reference.

u/d

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    They send me an invite each month... when I get my next one...I'll put it here for reference.

Cool.

Let us (me-!) know...

-Aude.

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

upside/down LOL you know I always liked your posts, and yet I didn't know we were in the same cong. I'm 99% sure you know me if you were in AV with GB and Solomon. Hell i bet we know a ton of the same ppl.

Anyways, I'm from the OC and I'm always down for meeting new people. I'm bored now that I dont have any "friends."

• Confession
    Confession

Hiya. My daughter and I moved to southern California last July and have been fading since our 2300 mile replantation. I was one of the four who met Aude this month in Walnut. I live in Chino Hills, but am madly looking for a home in OC. We're looking in particular in the Mission Viejo, Laguna, Aliso Viejo area. I love to meet ex-JWs; I've only done it a few times. Weekends I'm virtually always out of town, but usually any Tuesday through Thursday would be cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit