You are invited to sit down with the GB members..

by James Mixon 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

You have the opportunity to sit and discuss what's on your mind.

What would you tell them??

My question, do you men have a heart, how do you sleep at nights??

Why do you think Jehovah pick you to feed the sheep??

Have you ever thought you may be mentally ill???

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

how can you sit beneath God Almighty print up your own version of a bible, mislead people with your teachings,

unless you know for a certainty that he does not exist and you are not under his Judgment?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Simple - but still the $64,000 question:

"How exactly did God/Christ select you as part of the faithful slave. Your clear and audible answer identifies you as a charlatan & con man, and will help me decide whether or not to listen, obey, & be blessed by the G.B.".

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Let me count the bullets that I have.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    you need 8 i believe...
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    What is your definition of 'soon'?
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    I've had dreams where I've sat down with members of the Governing Body. Nothing much resulted from it, which is likely what would occur in the waking world.
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    "What's with the pinky rings?" I mean, really."
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13
    I would hand them eBook, turn to Chapter 4 and begin a discussion on "New Light"......trust me, they would either throw me out or get up and walk away.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would simply ask them why they refuse to cooperate with the "Superior Authorities" who exist because Jehovah put them there to punish wrongdoing? Why did you refuse to turn over your Pedo-database? Why did Brother Loesch refuse to show up in court?

Why would Christ's brothers refuse to cooperate with Jehovah's means of exposing wrongdoing?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit