How many did you get out of the JWs?

by greendawn 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

At least 3 that I know of.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

JW, you can't make somebody think for themselves when they can't think.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

6... Woo Woo two of them are on this forum!

• blondie
    blondie

None, they get themselves out....I hope my reviews might have planted a seed of thought.

Blondie

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

A lot more than i helped into the Org!

Helping some one exit is a collective effort often over a long period of time.I hope some of my comments on this site have helped others, along with comments from all the other insightful people here.
    Over the 9 months that jwfacts.com has been up it has been visited by many thousands of people and I have received a lot of emails from people, so I know of quite a lot that I have helped, which really is encouraging.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Only one so far, my son. But that's the most important one. After that, it's all gravy! I'm working on my husband now, but he is a tough nut to crack.

Cog

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Just one, myself.My ex-wife left of her own choosing and my son is attending a church on his own.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I've been able to help about 7 that I can recall leave when they were ready to examine the religion honestly. That has been over the past 5 years since I left. I don't pursue it though with folks who are die hard JW's. I have helped more leave than I ever brought into the JW religion. I think I've found my mission in life. I have about 3 more who I am assisting currently but who have not found their way out yet.

Balsam

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"Letters of recommendation"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit