Knock, Knock!!

by LaCatolica 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mulan
    Mulan

a man came to the door, dripping wet, shampoo in his hair, stark naked................he thought I was his girlfriend.

Another man came to the door, eyes all bugged out, with his hands in his pants, obviously having a good time with himself.

The worst was when a Doberman came running around from the back of a house, onto the porch where I was, and no one came to the door. He was lunging at me, when the door finally opened and the owner called him back. His name was Tinkerbell. I was shaking for a long time after that one.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Mulan,

your experience reminded me of another thing that happened once. I went up to the door with my daughter who was around 10 at the time and my daughter knocked a few times but no one came to the door. We heard the t.v. on, and since my daughter knocked very softly, I thought maybe they hadn't heard. Anyway, the front door was a glass paneled door. I heard something that sounded like "Son of a b****! too late........My daughter and I looked thru the panel at the same time and there was a man who apparently was sleeping before we arrived on his living room couch BUTT NAKED!

I yelled OMG, and covered my daughters eyes, we both laughted all the way to the car.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two
    When we were sitting in the living room of this older lady, and the coffee table started floating!! The preaching work ended right then and we were out the door!

You're kidding, right?

Nothing happened to me out of the ordinary....just once a couple of dogs were let loose from the back door of a call....but they were friendly dogs. The call never showed his face. He might not have been the one to let the dogs out.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

One time in a small obscure town it was 4th of July. "Brother Dumb-ass and I walk towards this small deer camp. This guy comes walking out to meet us before we get to the door and says "Jehovah's Witnesses? Yup. Just take one more step closer, and there's a guy in the house who has a rifle pointed at you. Now rather than run back to the car, Mr Dumb-Ass "elder" says, "now why do you feel that way.....blah blah blah. I thought we wer dead.

Mulan Tinkerbell?

Dismembered

• inquirer
    inquirer
    lovelylil

Someone
    tried to perform an exorcism on me, believing that I was under Satan's
    influence. She tried to touch my head and begin chanting and told me
    Jesus was standing right next to me. She wanted to "free" me from the
    yoke I was under. I was with my daughter at the time and we just
    started walking backwards, slowly until we got out the door.Thinking back on it, I wonder if I stayed if I would have left the WT earlier? Hmmmmm?I
    should have known I may have a problem when she invited me in. She had
    in her livingroom, thousands of crosses hanging on every space of the
    walls. Now, I am not against crosses but have your heard of the term,
    overkill?

Are you serious! LOL I thought "miracles would be done away with!" LOL
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

i was out one day and we were invited in to this house in the middle of my presentation. Usually I wouldn't go in but the guy just walked away expecting us to follow. So in we went. (me and another kid in the cong about 14 years old.) I started in on my presentation again and the guy gets up and walks away. I didn't know what was going on . He returned with a rifle and sat down on the lounge opposite us. the rifle was pointed at us and the whole time he just kept loading it and unloading it. I was terrified. I really thought the guy was nuts. Eventually I demanded he go get us money for a contribution and as he left the room I grabbed the kid and we bolted from the house. scary stuff.

• inquirer
    inquirer

LaCatolica,

LOL! "Hey, are you stoopid? Ken't u seee arm trarying to sleeep!"
  • inquirer
    inquirer

MULAN said:
    a man came to the door, dripping wet, shampoo in his hair, stark naked................he thought I was his girlfriend.

LOL!

Another man came to the door, eyes all bugged out, with his hands in his pants, obviously having a good time with himself.

LOL!!! Obviously!

The
    worst was when a Doberman came running around from the back of a house,
    onto the porch where I was, and no one came to the door. He was
    lunging at me, when the door finally opened and the owner called him
    back. His name was Tinkerbell. I was shaking for a long time after
    that one.

LOL! Such an innocent name such a dangerous dog!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Where I served where the need was great was in the deep south. Everyone there owns a gun. I had more guns pulled on me then I knew what to do with. After a while we just became immune to the whole "Johnny go get your gun" thing.

• inquirer
    inquirer

Dismembered,

I am glad he didn't pull the trigger! Where did this happen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit