Photo of Easter egg with symbol (look again there is a photo now)

by ontarget 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ontarget
    ontarget

This symbol appeared in an Easter egg when we dyed it on Easter morning. It was not drawn on! Does anybody know what it means?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

crop circles are out, easter eggs are in?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Was there any type of wax on the egg? We used wax to make Ukrainian eggs as kids. We'd draw a design with wax on the egg where we didn't want it to take the dye. Maybe something was on the egg in that shape that wouldn't allow it to take the dye?

• ontarget
    ontarget

There was nothing on the egg. My son used a white crayon to draw on some eggs but not this one. And the crayon made a bold broken line. This design was very fine and detailed. People who see it say it was drawn on because it is so distinct but it was not drawn on and it has no breaks in the shell.

Dan

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Does anybody know what it means

Yeah, sombodies trying to be clever...wouldn't be too hard to draw something on an egg that would show up after it had been dyed...then of course there's always photoshopping...I'm sure sombody will come along and give you a good answer...

• Scully
    Scully

Maybe the egg shell had some hairline cracks in it that weren't visible until you dyed them.

• ontarget
    ontarget

I am not looking for authenticity or for some one to say "oh great find". I have the egg, it is real and it has a weird design on it and I wonder if anyone has seen anything that resembles it. The fact that it looks drawn on is what is so weird. Duh

• ontarget
    ontarget

I wondered if it was cracked too, but I think that it would have cracked more and had some egg come out when it was boiled.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My advice to you is to find some religious connection, anything that can be conjured up, and then sell it on eBay.

And be sure to send it in the best packaging possible.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

I bet you could sell it on eBay like that woman who made a slice of toast one morning for breakfast. When the slice of toast popped out of the toaster it had the face of Jesus on it. It sold on eBay for like a thousand bucks. Now...just think how much you could make...with an easter egg that appeared like that with that symol...on the day of easter! Bet it's worth five grand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit