You know anyone with the last name of Funk?

by averyniceguy 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Okay, I found a truckload of info, I'll send to you via PM.

• TerriO
    TerriO

I don't know anyone with that name, I hope you find him though!

But that by far, is the coolest name I have ever heard!! I'm going to change my name to Ms Funk, and when I have a child, I'll call him 'WatThe'!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    My grandmother now deceased had brown eyes. I learned that my grandfather left her when she was pregnant.

Wow....I independently had discovered this fact through my hour's worth of research. I found your grandfather's WWII enlistment record from 1943 where he said he was single with no dependents. Yet I have a birth record for your father two years earlier by your grandmother. So either he didn't know she was pregnant or he was a "deadbeat dad"...

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Way back in my senior year, I had a GF named Melissa Funk. But, I haven't seen her since we graduated which was a loooonnnnnggggg time ago. She was a gorgeous blonde, tall, willowy, with pretty blue eyes and a great smile. She would be my age now, 48 +. I was living in CT at the time. That's about it. Terri

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Leo, you have PM. Thank you!

• G Money
    G Money

I know a Tyler Funk in New York. PM me if you need more info.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

no

• dissed
    dissed

I met a really cute sister at the 1975 Dodger Stadium Convention named Betsy Funk. I think she attended the Sutter Creek Cong. near Sacramento.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit