this is scary how these people sound almost dubbish

by heathen 20 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
  • kid-A
    kid-A

That made me sick to my stomach. These fundamentalist scumbags are the lowest form of life on earth. Incredible, America has their very own Taliban.

Certainly an interesting counter-point to all the rabid anti-muslim threads on the board recently.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

That women is a total crack-pot and her so-called church. Her opinions are based on total ignorance. I don't like war either, no one does, because innocent people get hurt by it or killed. But, unfortunately it is sometimes neccessary because of the world we live in. If she believed in God and the Bible she would learn to "obey the superior authorities", like Jesus said. And, it is totally inappropriate to demonstrate at anyones funeral. That is the time for the family to mourn their tremendous loss. She says she is a Christian but no Christian I know would be that insensitive. And thats my two cents worth.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

What an ignorant, disrespectful apology for a human being. This woman is a total nut job, she should be locked up. Thankfully, with a membership of less than 100, there aren't too many more like her. She admitted that her views aren't popular, I have a feeling after this broadcast she will find out what unpopularity really is.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Her message is basically: "Do what I say or my god will kill you!"

Hold on a second... I thought the bible also said that women should remain silent.

(1 Corinthians 14:33-34) . . .As in all the congregations of the holy ones, 34

let the women keep silent in the congregations, for it is not permitted for them to speak, but let them be in subjection, even as the Law says.
  • DirtyFace
    DirtyFace

Interesting, the lady (crack pot) in the video has the same views as the JWs, just her delivery is different. I wonder which is more dangerous: someone like her that tells you to your face or a JW that feels the same but hypocritically tells you some other stuff?

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    (1 Corinthians 14:33-34) . . .As in all the congregations of the holy ones, 34 let the women keep silent in the congregations, for it is not permitted for them to speak, but let them be in subjection, even as the Law says.

Someone should send that their church. What losers.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I wonder which is more dangerous: someone like her that tells you to your face or a JW that feels the same but hypocritically tells you some other stuff?

Wow!! She's as tormented as the dubs are.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

i just looked up that church on Wikipedia - looks like God hates everyone apart from them.

It's a long but interesting read if anyone wants to check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

• z
    z

Here is some comment

o I think she is a Jehovah Witness
    Jehovah Witness are "Christian" who totally do not believe in firearm or war or killing due to war or anything of this sort. They would rather go to jail than to go and be a soldier. They are a bunch of lunatics. Seriously... I am a Christian but if you have to kill somebody in a war, you have to kill. If David can kill Goliath, what wrong is there in killing due to war. So many people are killing people in the Bible during the war. I seriously think that she is a Jehovah Witness. She said we obey and be bless, but the bible didnt say that you cant kill people during war. Her father hates the Jews and Catholics. That means to say she should hate her father because in the Bible, Jesus said "Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you. (Matthew 5:44)". So that means to say she must hate her father as he ain't obeying. Man... C'mon... She is one weird person who don't know her Bible well and talk in front of national tv, for goodness sake, about God's word. C'mon man. And her church is 80% her family members? What a church man... what a church... I can't comfirm she is a Jehovah Witness. but i think she really is...

o think she is a Jehovah Witness
    Jehovah Witness are "Christians" who totally do not believe in firearms, war or killing during the war. People kill during war in the Bible. So those people who kill during that time must be hated by God? So to say David who killed Goliath is hated by God? C'mon man. What nonsense is she talking about. She says that obey and be bless and disobey and be cursed. Her father hates the Jews and Catholic for goodness sake. The Bible says in Matthew 5:44 "Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you". That means to say she must hate her father then. but why doesn''t she? Her church is 80 percent her family members. That is not wrong. but a person who speaks on behalf of Christianity in such a manner but with a church of that sort ain't helping her i tell you. she needs to go to a proper Bible school and get her knowledge of the Bible renewed man. what a lady... what a lady...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit