Last Resting Place of Charles Taze Russell

by Dr Jekyll 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I was doing a bit of research for the Apostate team that's going to circumcise the top of Russell's pyramid by taking its top off and making off with it. Checking out some maps of the location I fired up Google Earth. For those of you who want to see this do the following

• Make sure you have "Google earth community (unranked)" ticked on the left hand side in the layers section.
    • At the top of the left hand side type in "Pittsburgh"
    • Once the programs gone to Pittsburgh type in there "Oak Crest Pet Crematory"
    • Once at the pet cemetery go just a little NE and you'll see an entry called "Resting Place of Charles Taze Russell"

Clicking on that gives you this info :

Resting Place of Charles Taze Russell

Posted by: Mournblade

Click here for the post

Founder of Zionism, the Jehovah's Witnesses, occult pyramidologist, child molester, womanizer, and all around servant of the New World Order

ps That pyramid is bigger than we though. alt We're gonna need a bigger boat

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

are they really going to hack off the top of the pyramid? Cool!

• White Waves
    White Waves

Is this really it? It looks like the Free Masons built this one - like the symbol on the US $1... I'd love to know what all that crap on it means.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hey, who is that handsome young man standing next to the Pyramid, with his research notes tucked under one arm and wearing a weary expression that can only come from driving an entire night. I wonder if any XJW groupies are throwing themselves at him, thanks to his dogged determination to verify facts first hand?

;)

~Q

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Someone call Indiana Jones.Bet its full of shit

• greendawn
    greendawn

Some people that deny his involvement with the free masons have claimed that the pyramid is not directly linked to the Russell grave but it is rather in the geographical centre of the cemetary. What do you think?

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

"...not directly linked to the Russell grave but it is rather in the geographical centre of the cemetary. What do you think?"

BS

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Credit wher it's due, the pic was taken from http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/watchtower_quotes/abandoned-truths/russell_grave

As for the circumcision of the pyramid, think of it as a symbolic circumcision of the heart

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Please don't damage the tombstone, it serves as a example of how cultish and wild the societies roots are and also a wakeup call for all JW's to look into the organization's past. If you damage the tombstone, it takes away a little of that evidence of the societies past. One day this year I will go to Penn to take pictures to show some of the friends (I'm still in the organization).

• greendawn
    greendawn

So what do we say to the Russell apologists who want to disconnect the pyramid from Russell? I know it's BS and the fact that there is no fence between the cemetary and the masonic temple tells us a great deal though again the apologists try to play it down by saying that the temple was built long after Rusell died, so what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit