Howdy!

by Nancy Drake 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Hi everyone, it's me, Nancy Drake. I was gone, but now I'm back. So Hi. I didn't have many JW issues for a while, just child issues mostly. So lately I've been hangin out mostly on myspace. If anyone wants to visit me, its myspace.com/nancydrake. I've missed a lot of people here. Especially YOU Brooke!

I've got back in contact with an old JW friend who is out now and lives near me in Milwaukee. She is going through some issues of her own, and I'm going to invite her to this site because you guys are so great. So I guess I better start showing my face around here again, too.

Love, Nancy

• juni
    juni

Hi Nancy!

Glad to have you back and look forward to your posts.

We live near Madison. Want to PM me?

There are a lot of posters from WI here.

Juni

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, yes. I remember you, Nancy. Welcome back.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

It's about F'ing time you come back!

Missed you love, we will have to catchup on everything. Ready for a good laugh? I'll give you time to pee, before I start talking!

Brooke

• delilah
    delilah

Hello Nancy, nice to meet you. Good to have you back. ~Delilah~

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome back into the fold you stinker you! I'll look you up on Myspace immediately!

love, cathy/mumsy

• KW13
    KW13

yo, welcome back

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Nice to see you all again and nice to meet the new ones! Haha Mumsy I love your new avatar! Brooke, I've already laughed the pee out of me reading some of the stuff on here about you. And oh....the pictures!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Hey Nancy, Professor and I miss you at the meetups. Hope to meet you somehow.

Blondie

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Howdy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit