Questions: What is the Sacred Secret? and Locusts of Abyss?

by Guest with Questions 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    We're no longer locusts, we've become crickets. they make pretty chirping sounds.

While I personally feel this describes me, there are others of us that have become SCORPIONS........which is also part of a natural reaction to exiting. It's all part of the natural order...........rock on you crickets and scorpions!

Terri

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. So it seems that, according to the witnesses, the great mystery or sacred secret was revealed in this organization? I used my Concordance to look up some scripture and it seems to reveal what I thought, that Jesus is the mystery that is revealed in the NT. These are just two.

Col 1:26 The mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations but is now disclosed to the saints. (who I believe are all those who believe) To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Col 2:2 My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

I agree with RevFrank that the Holy Spirit will teach us. We don't need any organization to teach us what the meaning of the bible is. The book is available to all of us.

As for the Locusts of the Abyss. I have to say that I am confused about this. Some seem to think that it refers to Satan but others (Catholic Encyclopedia) don't seem to know what or who it refers to.

I admit that I'm totally frustrated with this whole organization because my mother is involved in it and I can't show her the errors. She will say that the people are human and the new light getting brighter.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

The light is flashing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit