Greetings

by Anomalous One 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anomalous One
    Anomalous One

A warm and friendly hello to all !!

I've been lurking and learning for a few months. Former elder who drifted away due to congregation hyprocrisy and politics.

Went through many of the feelings of inadequacy and/or lack of confidence for a while but the longer I was away the stronger i became.

I'll tell more about myself later but right now i want to thank all of your for sharing your thoughts and comments.

It's truly amazing how bright the light can get when you really learn the truth and get out of the "organization".

• z
    z

Welcome

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome , love to hear more of your story .

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Anomalous One,

WELCOME!! Seems like most of us lurk for some time before finally posting. My husband and I lurked for about a year before we did. We are glad to have you with us. You will find many friends here to support you. This site has been a strenghth and comfort to me. I don't always agree, but that's the beauty of free hearts and minds. We look forward to learning more of you and your "story". This is a long journey, its just nice to know we don't have to take it alone!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

WELCOME

Light good

Borg bad

~Merry

• zeroday
    zeroday
    It's truly amazing how bright the light can get

HEY HEY HEY none of that LIGHT stuff in here keep it outside... LOL

Welcome

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

A warm welcome in the Lord to you. May Jehovah bless you as you try to find the real truth.

I was a lurker for almost a year and I also corresponded several times with Randy before finally posting. You will find some of the nicest people on this forum. God Bless. Lilly

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Welcome! Visit often!

• crazies
    crazies

Welcome home!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

g'day, a very teasing introduction, can't wait to hear more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit