NEW WORLD

by EAGLE-1 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Where can one find a cd copy of the nwt? My nwt I used when I was a jdub accidently caught fire while I was using my grill.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL.... Sure it was an accident.

The NWT is online at the official site. Otherwise, I'm sure you can snag a copy on eBay...

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Thank you.You and blondie are my idols.Love you both.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Oh about the grill.I thought it was a very large piece of charcoal.Thought it was strange that it had a golden edge and some writing on it.Once I poured the lighter fluid on it I realized "oh my that looks like my bible" so I lit the the flood so as to burn it off and next thing I know it was in flames.Kinda hated that because the blank pages made great rolling paper back in the day.So sad....

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

You can also get it on the 2005 watchtower cd rom... i dont have the download url to hand but someones bound to put it up for you.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I have one you can have for free! Send me a [pm] and let me know where to send it.

Cheers!

• juni
    juni

Leolaia, good evening

Concerning your avatar. Who is the cutey-patootie????

Juni

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

CD can be found on the WT Library 2005 at www.reexamine.org

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Thanks everyone I found it.Will dl later.Trying to enlarge my library even stuff like that.I will try not to burn this except with my dvd burner.No grill this time.Strange that my google search was futile.Thanks again for putting up with me......

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Leolaia favors my daughter---so cute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit