Need Advice for Female Now!

by mwconklin 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mwconklin
    mwconklin

Can a 19 yr old male Christian go out with a 19 yr old female Jehovah's Witness? If not, are their any ways around it? I me and this female really like each other but cant be seen together due to her religion. Please, any advice at this point would help. email responses to [email protected] thanks

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You must bring her father the Jade Monkey under the full moon. There and ONLY there, can the ritual of the Sacrificial Iguana be performed. Then and ONLY then may you date your love.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

naeblis i told this guy he'd get good advice here you dummy. :)

But yeah, this guys situation is that the girl is seeing him and sneaking around even though he is 'worldy'. He sez he is tired of the sneaking around and really wants to know what can be done.
    -Dan

• messenger
    messenger

1. NO
    2. NO, unless you get her knocked up, then you will have her all to yourself. She will be insane of course, riddled with guilt, and she and her family will all blame you.

My advice, be a gentleman and get out while you can.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Every 19 year old male needs to understand that there is no shortage of eligible females in the herd. Why screw up your youth by dating a JW female who sneaks around. There is probably severe neurosis lurking here anyway. Run and run fast.

• Princess
    Princess

Uh, NOPE!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

MW,

Take it from someone who has been there. I was once disfellowshipped for dating a non JW. The whole time I felt this awful guilt. All I could think about was going back and being reinstated so as not to be killed at Armageddon. I finally ended up leaving the guy and was reinstated. Had I known then what I know now I would have stayed with him and left the Org. So, if your girlfriend really believes the JW religion, odds are that she will eventually leave you for them.

Lilacs

• freeman
    freeman

MW,
    I at one time dated a young JW girl, in fact I was 20 at the time, I believe she was 17. She sneaked around with me and we would do things like go to the movies ‘as a group’ with her friends, but we would head off by ourselves and end up in my car alone. Not to get personal or provocative here, but she could have easily been disfelloshiped if the elder’s new what we were doing. She had so much guilt because of it. IMHO It’s not worth it, and it’s not fair to her, she is risking so much more then you. If it were me I would cut it off, that is what I did with my JW girlfriend, and now I heard she is a married and happy watchtower drone. May they live happily-ever-after.

freeman

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hi MW,

I have to agree with the other opinions expressed here, I don't think much of your chances with this girl.

When I was 19, I got involved with a 'worldly' guy and ended up getting df'd coz I wouldn't give him up. We got married, I got reinstated and we stayed together through 13 years and two children. Sadly enough, our marriage ended due to a lot of things I won't go into here, but some of it was borg-related. All of those years we were together, he had to put up with my Witness life-style and beliefs which seemed totally alien to him. He wasn't able to celebrate the birthdays of his children nor to enjoy other holiday celebrations with them. All in all, it wasn't much of a life for the guy and looking back now, I feel a lot of regret for what I put him through (and don't even get me started on sex!).
    It might be a good idea for you to cut your losses on this one and move on. Life with a JW can be extremely difficult! Wishing you the best.

Dana

"I undid his head collar and took him outside for a drink, and felt, if not exactly a communion with him, at least an awareness of being a fellow creature on a lonely planet."

Dick Francis in "To The Hilt"

• Stacey
    Stacey

Well, has anyone here said, yes go for it!? No. No one has. As another poster said, you are too young to be in this territory. There are many other girls that will most likely be better suited for you. Most of us are telling you not to go to this territory because we've been there. All that situations like this cause is heartbreak for the most part.

Maybe it will work out for you. I hope it does if you decide to pursue things. Just look out!

Best to you,
    Stacey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit