4/20 - smoke'em if ya got'em

by BrendaCloutier 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Well. I'm already had a wee smoke before bedtime, and was going to bed, but in honour I'll roll another one...

... and wonder if the conspiracy behind threads discussing drugs mysteriously disappearing is run by aliens or Illuminati...

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ok... the drinkers get happy hour, & the tokers get 4:20....

These take you up and then take you down they carry a sting in their tail.

I,ve never experienced this with cannabis... although I hate the hang-over related to drinking... and even, worse the sting of not having internet access (internet junkie)...

and I would rather not continue on that downward slide into human debris,
    I don't even know what to say to that.... I don't consider myself debris... do you consider people who consume alchohol debris also?
  • XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    and I would rather not continue on that downward slide into human debris,
    I don't even know what to say to that.... I don't consider myself debris... do you consider people who consume alchohol debris also?

Ah, the attempt at moral equivalency. Or is this an attempt at shutting up those that express a negative opinion?

The last time I looked I could voice an opinion about any topic. At least it used to be that way in the America I knew.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    Hey I got married on April 20th.. I feel a lot better about the date now!

Happy anniversary PoppyR. I just celebrated 7 years with my wife on the 19th. Close enough to 420 to enjoy a little herbal discussion.

I only wish I had em to smoke!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Great friggin' holiday.

I work at a continuation high school and our district asked our students to take the California Standards Test today. Not a good idea. (I warned them, but no, they didn't listen. )

Many students missed school today, and who knows how many of the ones who came 'celebrated the holiday' this morning before school.

I guess our scores won't be going up this year.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    The last time I looked I could voice an opinion about any topic. At least it used to be that way in the America I knew.

Yes, you can...100% agree

Ah, the attempt at moral equivalency. Or is this an attempt at shutting up those that express a negative opinion?

Not trying to shut anyone up... guess that I was looking for what else fell into the catagory of "human debris" besides JW's & herb smokers Or in other words: Define : human debris....

As for moral equivalancy there is none... Example...

Drunk guy: aughh give me my keys, I'll be fine, blah blah blah...

Stoned guy: drive where man? oh dude i'm to stoned to drive... yeah I( got the munchies too, but i ain't driving no where man....

Alchohol CAN make SOME people become violent... I can't think of last time I saw a cannabis smoker become violent...

Also I'm an artist... I know for a fact that I can Draw much better if I smoke a little, but if i drank I would not be able to draw at all.

By the way, When i'm actually blowing glass I DO NOT SMOKE! playin' with fire and all...

MIKE

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I never knew that 4/20 was a marijuana holiday. Crap, too late now!

XJW, you need to relax a little bro. I know just the thing....

• MuadDib
    MuadDib

"You smoke weed? You are scum."

"Hey man, that's not really fair."

"Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have an opinion? MY RIGHTS ARE BEING TRAMPLED ON. I AM A VICTIM. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY THERE ARE STONERS EVERYWHERE."

Should have kept smoking, man. Might have kept your mind open a little more.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

XJW4EVR

Ah, the attempt at moral equivalency; Or is this an attempt at shutting up those that express a negative opinion?

The last time I looked I could voice an opinion about any topic; At least it used to be that way in the America I knew.

You funny; no one said you couldn't give an opinion; hell, here you are arguing with pot smokers and you don't even exercise elementary reading skills yourself.

You don't seem to like having your opinion questioned or shown to be simplistic by means of a simple comparison.

As for the validity of your expressed opinion (pot smoking = slide to moral debris) is (as far as most people go) non existent, but you yourself might have an addictive nature and not be able to stop moving from the use of a recreational substance to the ABuse of a recreational substance, so you might just be talking about yourself... well?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

OpenFireGlass

I'm with you on the pot and violence thing;

STONER ONE: I fugging well hate you man!

STONER TWO: You scum-sucking ape dude!

STONER ONE: Got any skins?

STONER TWO: Here you go man..

Having worked in clubs I know perfectly well the bouncers normally stand in a corner with nothing to do on 'dance music' night where people are popping pills or smoking stuff; on a 'normal night' where booze is the intoxicant of choice they're having to wade in to pull drunk assholes off each other. Mmmm, yes, pot is soooooooooooooo bad. A victim of domestic abuse would probably be relieved when the scum bag doing the abusing sparked up as she'd be less likely to suffer harm whilst they were stoned; totally the reverse of someone who abused alcohol and was violent towards women.

But hell, why should XJW let something as irrelevent as facts influence his nice little opinion?

MaudDib & DanTheMan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit