Harmageddon Shockwave Movie

by brutusmaximus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Hi All

I found this whilst surfing, man did it make me laugh, how crap is this, who are these people??

I guess the woman with the child at the end had an "unfaithful" husband as he is no where to be seen

http://www.latindimples.com/newbeginning/lastday.swf

Enjoy

BM

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ah we've seen this piece of shit here before and its sequel which is even worse. Turns out it was made by some dub geeky kid. Someone on here found a dub dating site with his details / pic on and we came to the conclusion he was a closet gay type... I think he's English

• jstalin
    jstalin
    he was a closet gay type... I think he's English

Isn't that redundant?

LOL. Just kidding.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

lol@ js

I remember more details of him now

hes called IrishDancinJames and hes the closest thing this site has to "freak of the week" I remember his personals profile saying how much he enjoyed irish dancing and that he was looking for a sister that would be closer to jehoovah than him.

Hes one of those dub kids that if he knocked on your door to talk about god you'd actually invite him in, just to give him a good slapping

lol

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ahhhh I found the king of the Dorks!

http://www.jwmatch.com/profile.php?20354

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Taken from Irishdancingjames profile:-

First and foremost, I am looking for a sister who loves Jehovah more than she could ever love me. That is the most important thing in the world to me. Translated: looking for a woman who doesnt challenge him.

Aside from that - someone with a warm, friendly personality ("a bit of a wimp") a good sense of humor ("but no rude jokes please...only clean ones about biblical characters"). A love of theatre and dance would be great ("Because I am a real life Billy Elliott"). Preferably a creative person ("so those I want to impress in the congregation will think shes lovely, creative and gifted and make me look good"), not over-outgoing but not too shy ("because I dont need someone that is going to overpower me socially"). Someone to walk along beaches with and watch the sun set.("just like those lovely couples are pictured in the Watchtower and Awake Magazines...because thats real life right?")

If she was absolutely perfect, she would be irish, because I adore irish people! They are so warm, friendly, loving and witty! But hey, if you have those qualities then you sound great to me! ("But please be assured I dont like to put people into stereotypes")

I also would like to hear from other brothers and sisters who are interested in Irish dancing. I would love to put together an irish dance piece for a congregation party, but I need bros+sis's in the Midlands area who are interested in dance. I could teach you everything I know! :) Translated: looking for like minded people who also have way too much time on their hands!

Anything else you wanna know, gimme an email!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Some notable items from a closet-homo point of view:

I love going to the theatre, particularly to see dance shows, I cant get enough of em!

Red flag! Flaming homo!

First and foremost, I am looking for a sister who loves Jehovah more than she could ever love me.

He wants a girl who won't want much sex.

Preferably a creative person, not over-outgoing but not too shy. Someone to walk along beaches with and watch the sun set.

In other words: "...please don't be agressive for sex. I prefer not thinking about it with a girl."

also would like to hear from other brothers and sisters who are interested in Irish dancing. I would love to put together an irish dance piece for a congregation party, but I need bros+sis's in the Midlands area who are interested in dance. I could teach you everything I know! :)

He's looking for some other "dancing" brothers to party with and maybe hopefully they will come over to his place where he can teach them everything he knows.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a homo, so I can make fun of the self-supressed closet homo types. Heck, I was one most of my life. This guy just needs a good stiff one to play with.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

See I read that profile like this...

I am a quiet brother, but once you get to know me I soon come out of myself and the closet and have a bit of a crazy sense of humor! Yeah that flash movie was just a barrel of laughs

I love Irish music, traditional and contemporary. I adore Irish dancing, I have taught myself to do this and love performing for congregation get-together's! Translation: I'm a camp show off, not satisfied with watching my poor brothers and sisters get bored to death at meetings three times a week I like to inflict my Irish dancing onto them to. I also love descriptive writing, drawing, animation, web design ... anything creative really! Well we've all seen the kind of disturbing things James likes to do in his spare time ! I also play the keyboard and occasionally compose my own music. Music to stab worldly girls to death in the shower to

I love going to the theatre, particularly to see dance shows, I cant get enough of em! He likes to look at male dancers lol
    On the spiritual side of things, I am a baptized publisher, but I must admit I find the ministry quite a challenge, Because he just wants to show home owners his Irish dancing and I am continually working on improving my ministry work, however, I feel my best strengths are within the congregation, I love giving talks and reading at the book study, I do my best to make it lively and interesting, and really put meaning into my words. Oh Christ this kids acting at the CBS

I love animals (especially dogs, but am currently dog-less.. *sniff* ) his pet poodles Fifi and poochie ran away when they saw him Irish dancing naked and appreciate beauty in nature, people and the arts.

First and foremost, I am looking for a sister who loves Jehovah more than she could ever love me. Translation : Someone that's not going to try it on with me in bed.That is the most important thing in the world to me. Because I don't really like girls but I don't want the elders to think I'm Gay
    Aside from that - someone with a warm, friendly personality, Someone that's not going to brain him with a saucepan when they find out he's gay a good sense of humor. Because you're gonna need it A love of theatre and dance would be great. Preferably a creative person So you can make him Dance costumes to dance in, not over-outgoing but not too shy He doesn't want to be upstaged and wants to be the center of attention. Someone to walk along beaches with and watch the sun set. Because that's what he thinks straight people do
    If she was absolutely perfect, she would be Irish, because I adore Irish people! Ideally she would only ever wear green have a ginger beard and be a leprechaun and go around saying "Top o the morning" constantly They are so warm, friendly, loving and witty! He's never heard of all the trouble in northern Ireland then But hey, if you have those qualities then you sound great to me!

I also would like to hear from other brothers and sisters who are interested in Irish dancing. I would love to put together an Irish dance piece for a congregation party, Just as long as I'm at the front but I need bros+sis's in the Midlands area who are interested in dance. I could teach you everything I know! :)

Anything else you wanna know, gimme an email!

• luna2
    luna2

jstalin and Dr. J, you guys are evil! I'm laughing so hard at this poor kid. I feel sooo guilty...okay, not really, but I know I should.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Luna, Evil begets Evil

That flash movie he did was Totally Evil (but crap) so in my book he deserves it

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit