E. Coli or Flying Spaghetti Monster?

by Elsewhere 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have found that postafarians around the world are without a means to purchase a likeness of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

As luck would have it, I stumbled upon a possible solution! E. Coli Plush Toys!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/images/1430/

Oddly enough, these E. Coli Plush toys bear a striking resemblance to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

• KW13
    KW13

wheres uncle bruce when ya need him

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Else,

I suffer with hypochondria, and last year after dealing with a bout of H.I.V. a good friend sent me a bunch of germs and viruses. I have Plague, Sleeping sickness, Ebola, flesh eating disease (comes with an embroidered knife and fork), and of course HIV.

steve

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, it does!!

Too funny!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

When I look at any image of His Noodliness, I get hungry. Does that mean I have been touched by his Noodly Appendage?

And is he edible?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I suffer with hypochondria, and last year after dealing with a bout of H.I.V. a good friend sent me a bunch of germs and viruses. I have Plague, Sleeping sickness, Ebola, flesh eating disease (comes with an embroidered knife and fork), and of course HIV.

lol... that's funny! Now you know for sure that you DO have all of those germs!

Does that mean I have been touched by his Noodly Appendage?
    Yes you have!
  • damselfly
    damselfly

If you can knit then you make your own!

alt

http://lunastrixae.blogspot.com/2006/01/fsm-sighted.html ~ Here's the pattern.

Dams

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Where did this flying spaghetti monster thing come from?

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

www.evolvefish.com has chrome FSM emblems to put on your car

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

HAHAAH that is awesome...I had no idea there was an E.Coli plushy

how cuddly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit