Current GB—None of the 1975 GB left

by AuldSoul 24 Replies latest jw friends

• apfergus
    apfergus

Wow. I had no idea that the entire governing body was anointed. I was actually kind of hoping that once all the 144,000 died that the whole organization would have no choice but to crumble. But from what it sounds like, they've already thought about that and have worked some nonsense into the doctrine about the anointed still being present when Armageddon comes to justify the continued presence of the anointed even though they probably now number in excess of 144,000.

Kind of makes me glad that they're "politically neutral". I sure wouldn't want politicians that slimy running the government.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

They are all a JOKE!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you would think that at that year they would have select a variety of races right??? i thought God was not partial? well that goes to show you.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Ah, good ol Leo. Those were the days....

• greendawn
    greendawn

You have to be part of the inner circle to become a GB member otherwise you may be the most saintly person but you don't have a chance. You need to be an establishment person, spirituality is not really relevent.

I suppose a lot of secrets have to be kept so not anyone can be part of it. I also wonder if there are other forces behind the GB that decide on policies, if the GB is just a front? It could be more than Jaracz that keep things on the same old tracks.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I also wonder if there are other forces behind the GB that decide on policies, if the GB is just a front? It could be more than Jaracz that keep things on the same old tracks.

good point ...

You would think that someone as Jaracz in his position would be the one to imitate Christ's personality. Well, I don't think anyone would say that. What was Christ known for? What is Jaracz known for? Well that says it all.

Christ was humble, meek, generous, kind, loving. Jaracz is...a business tycoon.

Other forces? You be the judge...Rutherford not accepted.

WAC

• blondie
    blondie

I just think of the GB as an elite elder body.

Are there elders on the body of your last congregation who had more power and influence? Were there elders that were wusses and wimps? Were there elders that manipulated things behind the scenes? Were there elders that slept through the meetings? Same thing on the GB.

Blondie

• sf
    sf

"JEHOVAHS GOVERNING BODY ON EARTH" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...How hysterical is THAT?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Now THIS is JEHOVAHS GOVERNING BOOBS, ON EARTH:

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

Ah, good ol Leo. Those were the days...

----------------------------------

I heard Leo could play a mean game of hokey-pokey with the new boys. lol.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Yeah that Greenlees does look a little...uh never mind...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit