Describe the S-77/79 BLUE ENVELOPE

by Severus 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Severus
    Severus

I am looking for a detailed description of the blue envelope that DF forms are mailed in.

What is the size, brand, is anything pre-printed, etc?

If at all possible provide a scan. PM me for details.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Severus,

When I was an Elder, the S77 and S79 cards were about the size of 3 x 5 cards. One was pink and the other was orange. I don't recall that the envelop was blue, though I have a vague recollection of it. The Society pre-printed their own envelops, but I do not know where the stock envelops were purchased. All their envelops were usually long, letter size, No. 10. The stock weight was similar in thickness to dark manila envelops. I believe that they were sent to Columbia Heights in New York. I hope this helps.

Oddly enough, the mortgage envelops sent to Pennsylvania were medium green, about the color of a dollar bill. Envelops from Watch Tower Pennsylvalia were white, with a green tower logo, and envelops from Watchtower New York were white with an organge tower logo. Most envelops back and forth were white, No. 10. It has been a while since I was Congregation Secretary, so they may have changed things. Jim Whitney

• caeomas
    caeomas

very careful

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

go to Microsoft word 2000 - format - font - color - grid of 8 x 5 colors bottom row , 6th from left is approximate color - mainlla envelope

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Are we going to be disfellowshipping our old PO's and elders?

• kid-A
    kid-A

Caeomas, give it a rest. You are starting to get very boring with these idiotic, cryptic little troll warnings. Find something better to do with your life.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The Troll known as caeomas - these are his/her posts

Post 1 nonsence never gains

Post 2 Why bother about it, sleep and keep quiet ,they really forget you

Post 3 wrestling with the darkness is easy

Post 4 not your's but his

Post 5 God really needs not reserchers but believers in Him

Post 6 God lives.so love continues

Post 7 very careful

Post 8 Its easy to find water in moon

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am not going to swear but "What a f-----g d--k----d" TROLL TROLL TROLL YOUR BOAT

• bebu
    bebu

His posts read like subject lines from spammers in my inbox: poor grammar, spelling, and always misleading.

bebu

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Corrected for spelling and grammar

Post 1 nonsense never gains

Post 2 Why bother about it, sleep and keep quiet, they really forget you

Post 3 wrestling with the darkness is easy

Post 4 not yours but his

Post 5 God really needs not researchers but believers in Him

Post 6 God lives so love continues

Post 7 very careful

Post 8 Its easy to find water on the moon