Is there anything that's disconinued that you'll love to have around today?

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Sure I will give you two that are probably tops in their categories...

1st a TV Series as Poignant and Witty as M*A*S*H or with as Engaging Characters and as Funny as Seinfeld.....

and Second

the OLD FRY FORMULA (ANIMAL BASED LARD or whatever it was) that McDonald's French Fries USED TO BE fried in before the health-food, no-saturated fat fear-mongering fruitcakes ruined it for all of us in the 1980s.

McDonald's French Fries used to be fried in this stuff and given a generous sprinkling of salt and they were the absolute best.

I hate McDonald's nasty food anyway, but the fries pre-1980s were the one thing a person could indulge in wherever one found the Golden Arches. Today's fries are the worst things ever because of the vegetable oil they are fried in, not only unsatisfying but they leave a disgusting after-taste that makes you want to puke.

The only fries that are still good (as far as the chains go) is at In-n-Out (and that chain is only in California).

-Eduardo

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Ombra Mud Hops Bubble Bath--my favourite bedtime ritual.
    tall penguin

• dabatgaly
    dabatgaly

there was this fizzy drink that came in a tub you mixed it with water , it came in rasberry, strawberry and some other one i cant remember anyhoo it was called CREAMOLA FOAM i only ever had it when i was in Scotland .

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Danish Go Rounds (a breakfast pastry, kinda like Pop Tarts)

The Seven Up bar (seven kinds of candy bar in one package)

• damselfly
    damselfly

I remember this shampoo from the 70's. They were right! it did smell terrific!

Dams

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The smell of that purple colored ink that we got on our grade school papers.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) - used to be able to get it in plain old supermarkets. Now you have to go to Asian grocers to get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit