Is there anything that's disconinued that you'll love to have around today?

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
  • thom
    thom

Freon 12

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Anything Monty Python---

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i wouldnt need it NOW but way back when, i was pissed when the sponge (birth control) was discontinued!

• La Capra
    La Capra

Campbell's Chili Beef.

They stopped selling it around here (California) about 25 years ago. There's a Campbell's Soup available in some parts of the US called Fiesta Chili Beef. I have no idea if it's the same thing. Haven't seen it in my travels (albeit limited travels since I started law school) since I learned of its existence.

Oh I miss Campbell's Chili Beef.

Shoshana

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Cadbury's AZTEC chocolate bars .......Anyone else remember.....?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Green (tasted like spearmint) licorice

Dismembered

• JeffT
    JeffT

AW root beer, more syrup, less fizz.

Starbucks before it was taken over by California yuppies

Saturday morning cartoons, not everything should have to deliver a PC feel good message, I think you can still find old shows involving coyotes, birds and dynamite, but they're getting hard to find.

8 track tapes (you had to have been trying to lose your virginity at the time)

• M.J.
    M.J.

There was this hair grooming product from Dep that looked and felt like Elmer's glue. It was called, "styling glue" or something like that. It was the best thing I ever used--better than gel. Inexpensive too. But it appears that I was the only one that thought it was go great. I can't find it anymore.

• ohiocowboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit