Has Jehovah forgiven the WTBS for its errors and moved on?

by architect 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• architect
    architect

Since our GOD is a merciful GOD, Can we assume by now that the GB has asked Jehovah for forgiveness of its mess, miss calculations, the UN thing and so forth and he's forgiven them?

• KW13
    KW13

Well with all these mistakes in the first place, how can they be his chosen org. Yes he may forgive the individuals responsible for messing lives up but the fact is they still have involvements in the UN stuff and still mess lives up.

You can be forgiven AFTER you stop doing the bad things and then your sorry.

• garybuss
  • SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Since our GOD is a merciful GOD, Can we assume by now that the GB has asked Jehovah for forgiveness of its mess, miss calculations, the UN thing and so forth and he's forgiven them?

Firstly you are assuming that the GB has asked God for forgiveness, this does not seem likely since they believe everything they do comes from God and they speak for him. Second the WTS has not shown that they are repentant for the lies and mistakes they've made as illustrated by their continuing cover up of 607 BC and other issues. Third, Hell NO!

• kid-A
    kid-A

If there actually was a "god" the more appropriate question would be, have we forgiven HIM ???

• gumby
    gumby

First off....this is assuming their mistakes are "past". The fact is....they are STILL making mistakes (sinning) and they know it, yet will not budge to correct it. Why should ones be forgiven who are practicing sin at this very moment?

When they renounce they are gods channel, and recognize they are no better then anyone else, and they forgive others....then maybe.

'Judge not that you may also be judged'

Gumbyjudgejudy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

when the catholic church asked God for forgiveness for its public sins it was a public plea for forgiveness.. the wtbs admits no errors in public. so .....i dont think forgiveness is an issue yet because it hasnt been requested and repentance (reparation) hasnt been publicly offered up.

• daystar
    daystar

Why are you asking us? Ask Him!

Moot point anyway. They should beg forgiveness from all those against whom they've transgressed.

• KW13
    KW13

to be honest i just remembered. all their mistakes come under the "New light" thing. They are never wrong...

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I will ask him.Anyone know his number ? Not listed in my cell phone.

Jehovah can you hear me now?

Hummmm....no answer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit