Anointed "Remnent" projections

by Elsewhere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

If I could keep a straight face, I would start partaking of the 'emblems'

Oh, I suppose that would have required my attendance this year? hmmm maybe next year! not!!!

• The_Replacement
    The_Replacement

Thanks very much for posting, I have been looking for this !!!!!!!!

I agree that the 1935 year will have to adjusted, they have no choice,

by the year 2114 they will have 144,000 replacements

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• ringo5
    ringo5
    "That trend line must be wrong, that is impossible" the JWs might say. That is the point! The trend-line *IS* impossible... But it is a tightly fitting trend-line of what is *ALREADY* happening. Therefore, what is already happening IS IMPOSSIBLE (or at least, doesn't make any *freaking* sense).

• KW13
    KW13

The annointed...its scary how many of those fruit cakes felt they were spoke to...maybe Jehoover said that his "crib needs a tidy" or something along those lines. Maybe he asked the latest football result?

• heathen
    heathen
    The whole "annointed" thing is pretty whacked. The only thing that makes it viable is the replacement doctrine which allows them to have this floating number that never seems to decrease as the years go by. At least it gives them some time to try to think up some sort of patch for the problem of what happens when the annointed are all gone and nothing happens...no tribulation, no Big A, no new system. Maybe Armegeddon and the new system will become invisible, spiritual events.

Yah it is pretty whacked . When I told them I didn't believe that women were of the 144k they made up a doctrine that was not scriptural at all , it went something like , " God needs women to help other women in the new system to deal with their personal problems" . I mean I'm supposed to swallow that line ? Jeezus caaaahhhhhhriiiiiiiist . I can see the replacement dogma as having some merit , Anyone that did not condemn the tower for their involvement as an NGO could not be legitimate . The "anointed" are supposed to be able to prophesy but I never heard one do so in a congregation . As far as things being invisible they have already stated things like they are in a spiritual paradise and armageddon is an invisible spiritual war .

• Quotes
    Quotes

heathen said: "The "anointed" are supposed to be able to prophesy but I never heard one do so in a congregation ."

Good point. We had an "Anointed" in my hall when I was a kid. Considering how the offical doctrine is that Jerhorver reveals his truths to the BOrg via "the anointed remnant", it was interesting to consider that Bro. Anointed received his spiritual food the same way the rest of us lowly peons did: he read about it in the Watchtower magazine!

• vitty
    vitty

I read somewhere, that the rate of the annointed that have been replaced far exceeds the rate in which the Rand F are DFs or DAs.

Which basically means the "other Sheep" are far more faithful than the F and D slave. By about 100 to one, damn I which I could find the link

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    But I thought I read on this board that the big wigs at Bethel think there are only 400 or so GENUINE anointed left

uM, So who's going around JUDGING these anointed as to whether they are genuine or not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit