Blood, Deceit, Watchtower, Pirie

by hawkaw 37 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kismet,

Of course and I don't really care if you use my name or webname for authorship. It is way more important that this "deceit" get out to the public and maybe, just maybe we can stop the needless death of innocent little children.

Unfortuately I do not post on H20 anymore. I am way to comfortable with the people here and the freedom Simon gives people.

Another quick point. Before you post on H20, read the Dissertation for yourself. Determine if my comments are correct or not. Also make a determination if you can add anything positive or negative to my comments. I have given you the facts - Now its up to you to determine what the "facts" mean!

One final thingy - I have photocopied this dissertation. If anyone needs to see a "copy" of the original book, I am willing to get it to them for free of course. I will give an Email address to any who request such copies on this thread. Keep in mind that after today I am away for 4 days. So don't get upset if I don't send the copies right away.

Outnfree,

Yes another one is on the way but it will take me a couple of weeks. These things take a while so you are just going to have to wait. BTW - don't trust me - that is what the WTS used to do to you. Read Pirie for yourself and then determine if my comments need more work.

I am glad Pirie is ending up in a number of harddrives and other computers. Something the WTS should have done years ago.

Tell me, when you read Pirie do you feel this is where the blood ban policy that started in 1945 may have originated? I'm not a witness or ex-witness but when I read Pirie I sure got the "creeps".

Take care

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Interesting comment Nic,

I can see the WTS saying Pirie was not part of Satan. Then one reads that Pirie believes in the cross and communion etc. which go against WTS teachings. And of course what he actually says about why man should not "eat blood".

Pirie's outragous comments about only savage animals such as dogs lions etc. eat blood and the "nice" animals don't, is surely something that the WTS would not want in public I think.

I think the WTS is dammed if they don't and dammed if they do classify him as a "loyal person to God".

hawk

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Hawk:

I'd love to have a photocopy of the article whenever you have a moment. I'd also like to reimburse you for any expensed incurred. You can provide your e-mail here or e-mail me with it if you don't want it published here.

Thanks,

CPiolo
    [email protected]

The worst vice of the fanatic is his sincerity. -- Oscar Wilde

• Kismet
    Kismet

I will be posting it is as but will add my comments to the thread after reviewing it more thoroughly.

Thanks for your efforts!!

As far as H20... I reserve comment, except to say the new board is not the same as the old. I think you will soon be seeing a resurgence there, especially for discussions on blood and abuse issues.

Kismet

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Cpiolo,

I snaped you an Email but you have not responded to it. You will note that I have provided my name, phone number etc. to make sure I am not B.S.ing you.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to honour your request until next week seeing it is getting late in the day. But and a big But I will get it to you, promise as long as you Email me back as to how you would like it sent to you (ie. facsimile, mail or Email)

Take care

hawk

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Hawk:

I got the e-mail and responded, thanks. Whenever you can is fine with me.

CPiolo

• Jeremy Bravo
    Jeremy Bravo

Bump.

I love the blood threads.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawkaw,

excellent piece of research.

Unknown to 99% of us. Saved for a nice reading.

I'll let you have my comments.

Thanks and greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

This extraordinary piece needs to be showcased next to those posts regarding the distortion of Professor Gorman's book, the misrepresentation of Tertullian and Pliny.

Hawkaw, your posts represent a very clear picture of PURPOSEFUL deception by the Watchtower Society regarding its stance on blood.

Once more the Governing Body is damned by its own distortions.

• LDH
    LDH

Hawkaw,

I'd need Ritalin to stay that focusd on one topic, LOL.

I do have a question though that seems to also be at the crux of the matter.

The GB cites Noachin Law as setting the precedent for the stand on blood. To my knowledge, the only Law recorded that the Israelites were under was the Mosaic Law.

Do you know the history of how the Noahchin Law came to be such an authority on blodd? And more importantly, is it recorded as such in the Bible?

To confuse matters further, Jesus made it clear that he fulfilled and ended the Law covenant, but again, here I believed he was referring to the Mosaic Law covenant. Input?

And how did Christians come to have to even consider the Noachin Law covenant? Is this another one that they've pulled out of their bum?

(As an aside to the above post, I wanted to relate a story that's actually happening in my family RIGHT NOW concerning blood. But I will post that on the main board.)

Thank you for your research.
    Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit