Comments on photo please?

by Smiles 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Hey, it's amazing the guy was looking up, normally he is reading another WT or Awake (or I am assuming doing his weekly bible reading) so his head is facing downward. He hides his reading material behind the mags he is holding. My guess is, based on his appearance on a very regular basis either outside at State and Lake or in the pedway, that he is a pioneer. And I NEVER see him in a suit coat. I have only seen a chick with him once or twice. He is always by himself.

So for the peeps here that were told that they did not look happy while they were JWs and that they should be a happy based on the mere fact that they were JWs, what do you think they tell this guy. Try not to look like you are carrying a weapon, otherwise people will think you are armed and dangerous.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I say we dob him in by posting his pic to his hall and point out what a bad witness mr grumpy is giving :)

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I think we need to set up a program, where on one given day, anyone in the city of Chicago, in the Loop area stops by and talks to him and trys to get him to smile. For each smile we get out of him, we get an extra day in paradise. For each frown we get, the temp is turned up on us in hell.

They should spoof him in the Onion. That would be hysterical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit