Anyone from Beaverton/Hillsboro Oregon area here?

by lost_light06 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I live in Vancouver, WA. I hold a corporate position for McMenamins Pubs & Breweries so I travel to the Beaverton/Rock Creek/ Cornelius Pass/Hillsboro/Forest Grove area all the time.

Drink Beer?

-Breck

• mavie
    mavie

Tigard

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Keizer here. In Portland most days.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hillsboro.

I greet unknown visitors with a shotgun.

LOL

• avishai
    avishai

Grew up in Oregon, all over the place. There's a bunch of Oregonian xjw's here

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

Longview, up the river a ways...

• onacruse
    onacruse

Longview...gawd, how I hated that drive (Cornelius Pass, etc...100 miles r/t, every day, with a bunch of 4x4 high-beamer yahoos on my ass every yard of the way...good folks in Scapoose, though)

I was a project engineer for a few months on the St. John Medical Center revamp. I think it has another 2 years to go before completion?

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

Not sure - I was nearly hired for the hospital but found a better job in Woodland. I really like living in Longview, but the drive down to WSU Vancouver is hard after work. The nicest part, for me, is that we had only lived there a couple years before I faded, so I don't know many of the R&F here and they don't know me!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Tigard/SW Portland area, but LL and I have exchanged info and discussed the possibility of a pint or 5 already

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Since there was a good lump of us on this thread, it reminds me we're due for another good size fest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit