I just have to share my new religion with you all...

by Fleur 13 Replies latest social humour

• lola28
    lola28

that was great, they have a midget and all, I'm in.

lola

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that is one funny website!! good find lol

• Spectre
    Spectre

I BELIEVE!!!!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

ENLIGHTENMENT INSTITUTE

"The onus is on the people who want to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster to find evidence that [He] is there." -- Richard Dawkins

FSM is not only a groundbreaking religion, but also supported by hard science, making it probably the most unquestionably true theory ever put forth in the history of mankind.

String theory - all matter is created of little noodle-like strings. Coincidence?

Bacteria Flagella - can anything that complex and noodle-like have happened by accident? Heresy.

But obviously we need more evidence of His existence, and so we are developing the Enlightenment Institute - a think tank devoted to proving our a priori assumption that He exists using whatever specious arguments and circular logic available to do so. Because, in case you haven't been paying attention, this is totally legit in matters of religion, and increasingly in politicalized science. So get to work and submit your findings asap. This is important.

Science Creative Quarterly, the first science publication to take notice of the obvious legitimacy of FSM, is now helping us start up the Enlightenment Institute by offering a valuable prize for the best evidence of His existence - $100 worth of Ramen (~1000 packets). That is a lot of Ramen. Go to SCQ to see the details of the contest and send your submissions directly to them.

$100 = X 1000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit