WTS Circle of Reasoning...

by Confession 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Confession
    Confession

Take a look at this, and tell me if it flows properly. Could this be simpler? Is it missing something. (I don't really want to make it more complex. And, more importantly, can some PhotoShop guru out there make it look better? Using my simple MIcrosoft Word, it couldn't be worse!

http://www.thomschat.com/upload/Confession/WTScircleOfReasoningJPEG.JPG

Thanks in advance,

Confession

• ackack
    ackack

Wow, I feel like I'm talking to a parent just looking at it.

ackack

• KW13
    KW13

i like it lol

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm getting dizzy!

• KW13
    KW13

Puts JW hat on "So are you trying to say the society are lying?" **please note, i don't wear hats out of respect"

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Now all you need is a little spinning arrow so you can spin it and start the game wherever you like. Don't keep score though 'cause competition is bad.

• La Capra
    La Capra

I have a small suggestion. Eliminate pronouns, so it is really clear to whom (WTBTS) "they" refers. It doesn't affect the content, or the meaning, but it does make it clearer and therefore more powerful.

There are several of these you could build. One about the generation of 1914, too, I'd imagine...(millions now living will never die...)

(my only flowchart brilliance is one for factoring quadratics for my algebra students...I love flowcharts.)

Shoshana

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Like it, saved it, printed it - thanks...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I have a small suggestion. Eliminate pronouns, so it is really clear to whom (WTBTS) "they" refers. It doesn't affect the content, or the meaning, but it does make it clearer and therefore more powerful.

Damn pronouns!!!! Always making trouble!!!!

• Confession
    Confession
    Eliminate pronouns, so it is really clear to whom (WTBTS) "they" refers. It doesn't affect the content, or the meaning, but it does make it clearer and therefore more powerful.

Thank you, Shoshana. Later today, I'll give that a try and see if I think you're right.

So... No one out there knows how to make this a bit more visually appealing? (Perhaps a more appropriate software?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit