WT 2005 CDrom

by PoppyR 30 Replies latest jw friends

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Can anyone help me find the link to the WT 2005 CD, I've been reliably informed it's on the site somewhere for download, I asked my little brother and he got all interested and asked which article I wanted to look at and he could bring round the files if I wanted..lol Didn't like to tell him somehow my 2005 Wts ended up in a garden bonfire, not sure how they got there!!!! Must stop drinking. Poppy x

• AuldSoul
  • PoppyR
    PoppyR

Thank you Auld Soul! I am currently downloading it.

Love this site,, answers within minutes.

Maybe I wont tell my little brother where I got a copy!

Poppy x

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Didn't like to tell him somehow my 2005 Wts ended up in a garden bonfire, not sure how they got there!!!! Must stop drinking. Poppy

I lost a whole Watchtower Library like that once ... and I was sober

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Actually I was sober (I think!) But I have to confess the whole burning thing was quite cathartic. I burned all my old books etc, and even my almost new copy of the ministry school guidebook, how naughty!!!! Watching them go up in flames was like taking a huge lungful of fresh air

Then I coughed, choked, realised I'd actually breathed in a lungful of WT burning smoke and went and got a drink of water!

Poppy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL - watchtower publications™ are bad for your health alright ..can't stomach 'em, can't read 'em, can't smoke 'em!

I had several toss out sessions. When I left in Adelaide 1986 I handed my bound volumes™ (1960 - 1985) to my Elder™ father in law and burned a huge pile of books in the backyard incinerator. When making the final decision to leave (In Sydney) a few months later I dumped my prized Aid Book™ (given to me at my baptism by the closest thing South Australian JW's have to Watchtower Royalty - Hubert Cliff: remnant #141,875).

The only thing I still have is my old maroon bible with subject outline in the back. Oh and my faithful old bookbag which now contains product brouchures. lol

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Only things I still have is on NWT of the bible, and my pioneer school book. Thats more for sentimental reasons than anything

Cant rise to your lofty heights, nobody of the annointed gave it to me! But it's signed by all the people I was there with and the young brother I was CRAZY about at the time (I was 18!) drew a picture in it and said "see ya soon"

I held on to that faint hope for about 6 months and realised by anybodys definition that wasn't 'soon'

I learned later he had gone out of the 'troof' and was playing in a jazz band, how shocking!! Maybe I should look him up.

Poppy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Sure look him up poppy - what's to lose.

LOL - "soon" is the most stretched word in the Watchtower lexicon. "Armageddon is coming soon.".."God's New Order will soon be here". They should be more honest and spell it "sooooooon"

I was just thinking. If you do a little theocratic warfare™ on your brother do you think he might cut you a copy of the WTCD? you could swap him for some nerd glasses

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Funny thing just happened, my brother came round (he still studies with the kids.. arggggggh) and I had downloaded the 2005 CD and just installed it and was looking at it when he popped his head round into the study....lmao.

I had to pretend I had it all along, what was I thinking, I thought it was the old version..

By the way thanks again for that auldsoul, works a treat.

So uncle bruce by the WT definition do you think he still might see me soooooooooooooon???????

Ooh.. new hope

Poppy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

wow he sprung ya being all spiritual lol.. phew that was close ..

poppy you sound lovely - go for - love is one of the few things in life worth pursuing.. better love lost than love not grabbed at .. (something like that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit