I need some help please?????

by EAGLES 11 Replies latest jw friends

• EAGLES
    EAGLES

Ok I've been away for many many years I think I'm going to go to a Big 4 day Assembly this year for old time's sake. I have several questions. First of all what color are the food tickets this year? I looked through some of my old J.W. junk and found some old food tickets they are green and if the tickets are say orange this year I guess I'm screwed. How much is that tasty hoagie now? I believe it was 10 tickets the last time I was at an assembly. I cant wait to get that chicken sandwich on 1 piece of bread or the frozen pudding my mouth is watering. If anybody has any old watchtowers they aren't using please send them to me so I can save seats for my buddies they say they might try to join me at least one of the days but I dont know which one so if I save 10 seats each day I should be covered. Are there still going to be a drama every day I love the Bible costumes the props all that stuff it takes me back. How much extra money do I have to bring for the new books and brochures that are coming out. A brochure was about 35 cents a book 1.50 I'm sure that's gone up by now. I really didn't realize how out of touch I am so I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

dude

the chariot left you ... even us apostas and others try to keep up..

anyhow...no more tickets, no more food, don't save too many seats cause the attendants will get upset and you don't want that, all literature is on contribution basis, the 4 day is down to 3 day. hope that helps. most def others will chime in..

BY THE WAY.....WELCOME EAGLES!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
  • bigmouth
    bigmouth

Welcome EAGLES

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Welcome EAGLES
    I didn't take any of that seriously!
    Bet you can't wait for the 'new release'
    Pete

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm going to go to a Big 4 day Assembly this year for old time's sake.

What exactly do you mean by "for old times sake"? Do you feel A NEED to attend as you did in "old times".....or are you going just for the hell of it...for something to do?

Gumby

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Eagles. As has been mentioned. You'll have to take your own lunch. Literature is on a donation basis.

Cellist

• Emma
    Emma

If it's for old times sake, you'd better count on at least five days, if not eight!

Welcome, I enjoyed the post, quite a chuckle.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Eagles, and welcome

I enjoyed your post, and look forward to more

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

LOL!

I remember those puddings to, I loved things! OMG I almost spit beer all over my keyboard reading that.

Loved the post! Hope to hear more, stick around!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit