OK, OK, I'm doin it!!!! I need questions!

by WLG 28 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    . ... Maybe tell them you got on this site to learn about JW maybe they will go home and check it out and get out of the org. Good Luck!!!!!

mmm cunning! lol. ".. I just happen to have some watchtower money .. I'll write JWD's address on the back .."

• ringo5
    ringo5

Tell them you recently found out that you are a Hemopheliac, and you are hoping to find out if God loves you....

• Mary
    Mary

Ask them why they teach that only 144,000 are going to heaven and are they all Jehovah's Witnesses. They'll read Revelation to you to 'prove' their point. Then say "...if only 144,000 are going to heaven, they must have been chosen a long time ago.." They'll tell you the sealing was generally closed in 1935. Ask them to prove that to you from the bible.

And if they try reading that scripture where Jesus said "...I have other sheep which are not of this fold, these I must also bring", point out the surrounding verses. He's talking about bringing the Gentiles into the fold, because didn't Jesus say that his mission was to preach to the House of Israel?

Watch their Christ-like attitude disappear before your very eyes.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Watch their Christ-like attitude disappear before your very eyes.

APOSTATE TIMES EXCLUSIVE

NEWSFLASH ~ Easter Friday 2006

Woman with the Writers Eraser: Mary of JWD fulfils an ancient prophesy: "And Look! The woman clothed in black, at whose hips there was the eraser, was bringing back word saying “I have done removed the mark in the forehead.” Ezekiel 9:12

EDIT: To change rubber to eraser (english to american)

• Honesty
    Honesty
    And if they try reading that scripture where Jesus said "...I have other sheep which are not of this fold, these I must also bring", point out the surrounding verses. He's talking about bringing the Gentiles into the fold, because didn't Jesus say that his mission was to preach to the House of Israel?

Go up to chapter 9 of John and ask them if the Pharisees had authority over the Gentiles. When they say no then ask them how were Gentiles going to be included in the sheepfold.

• Frog
    Frog

WLG matey, you must be hard up for entertainment in your neck of the woods?!!...I think you should go catch a flic or knock down some pin at the 10 pin bowls, or go have root canal at your local dentist...anythings gotta me less painful then subjecting yourself to a Sunday public discourse! x

• feelinsketchy
    feelinsketchy

Bring a green bible and when someone offers a bible study ask them to make it quick cause the end's right around the corner you know.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Be sure and use.................

Blondies wt review

what do these words mean...............and why are the scriptures only partiality quoted?

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""Mention to them you are from the area where CT Russell's grave is located (I forgot the place's name). ; Tell them you've seen it, and it is a pyramid marker. If they don't believe you, tell them they can see pictures of it themselves online if they google for it.""

And this is what they will find. Sorry but it doesn't look like a pyramid to me. Suggest you do not try this one!

http://www.pastor-russell.com/life/time_.html

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I agree with Blondie totally, come at it from the viewpoint that you have studied the Bible all your life, are a Christian, but have never formally become associated with any group. Don't use any JW keywords. In my opinion THE BIGGEST WEAKNESS is the "faithful slave" interpretation. As a new one they will be trying to tell you how everything is based "only on the Bible". Ask them if it matters WHICH christian relgion we need to be apart of. Once they open up the floodgates for faitful slave, all you have to do is show them what the parable actually means, using scriptures like 1 Pet 4:10. Good Luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit