Disturbing similarity between JW and Islaam

by Smiles 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Smiles
    Smiles

They do insist on wearing neck ties. No open collars during official business.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Dan,
    You get into generalizations that are not true. You have no proof that the core mentality is the same. You only have incidental evidence and at the same time you deny the individual responsibilities. When Islamists mame and kill they are being true to their prophet's teachings. When Christians obey Christ they are ministers and servants to others.
    No, I am not a dominionist and I do not believe that they teach that war will bring about the conversion of the earth. BTW, 'being salt and light' on the culture that we live in IS a solid principle and that can include politics.
    Rex

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

One downside is that JWs are not promised 40 virgins or so if they die for their faith.

But then I always wondered ... what's the big deal about virgins ? I like to be the student too, not just the teacher.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Another similiarity I noticed is that Moslem women aren't allowed to handle the microphones.

Rub a Dub

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    You get into generalizations that are not true.

Could you point them out to me?

• Shining One
    Shining One

>Well, ya, of course! Fundies are all the same. "g0d loves me and is going to give me a great reward. You, on the other hand, well, g0d's gonna kick your a$$! How do I know? Simple! It's all right here in this book! See, it's a really really old book! That makes it magical!"
    Right back to where you started, "fundies are all the same". Your whole post is not only a generalization it is a straw man. You fail to connect the two entirely different religious philosphies then try to bluster you way through the mess you originally made.
    REx

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Enquirer,
    I hope you are the first one on your block to get an immigrant jihadist......that's what all of the persons who excuse Islamist murder and mayhem need to get their thinking straight.
    Rex

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

But, but, you only confirmed that what I said was correct in our discussion. So I don't get what your point is.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Sheesh, was is this, the last one to post a response wins?
    Rex

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

LOL! Resorting to ad hominems eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit