My Memorial Experience

by XJW4EVR 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I take public transit to & from work. I walk past a "historic" theater on a daily basis. As I walked past this theater, there were about 8-10 J-Dubs waiting for the theater to open so they can get the "best" seats. I was expecting this, and I kind of stopped and hesitated a bit. Well, an older gentleman (I assume an Elder) saw this and walked up to me. He asked if I knew what tonight was. I responded that it would be the beginning of Passover at sundown. He looked startled, and then asked if he knew that this night was more important than Passover. I said yes, and that this was also the night of the Last Supper that Jesus had with His disciples. He asked what I was going to be doing to celebrate it, and I said that I was going home. I would eat dinner, and watch Lost. He said, that I should come to this Memorial celebration. I then asked him what religion he was, and he said JW. I then feigned (3 years of dramatic training ) horror, and at the top of my lungs shouted, "You mean you are the religious group that has, hidden within its ranks, over 20,000 known CHILD MOLESTORS!" That got everyone's attention in a hurry, including a couple of people smoking in front of the billard parlor next to the theater.

I then told the Elder, that I would have nothing to do with a religion that harbors the most vile element of inhumanity, and that he should be ashamed of being part of a religion that allows harm to come to the most innocent of humanity. The very ones that Jesus said we should be like. I then pushed past him. We as I walked I was beaming. A group of people that were sitting in a patio of a restaurant on the other side of the theater called me over, and asked why I said what I said, and I told them of the Dateline expose, and SilentLambs. I also gave them this site, so they could see just how destructive the J-Dub cult is.

Now, evidently this theater (The Alex Theater) is used by the J-Dubs every year. Those of you familiar with Glendale, you know that it is on Brand Blvd. which is the main street in Glendale. WHat I would like to do is plan a silent vigil for next year's Memorial. The visibility would be great, and we would be able to expose the WT$ for what it is. If this is something you would like to be a part of, and you live in or around the Glendale area, then PM me, and we'll begin planning. I think that it would be great to have a large contingent of apostates converging on this place, and afterwards there are a couple of great places to eat at.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well done! That made me gasp with shock and delight! If I was in your area I would join in but maybe I can think of something cunning for my locality!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

All I can say is WOW XJ.

Dismembered

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ooopsie! Did a few strangers overhear your private conversation with that elder?

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO...Good for you ...and smart thinking...I would have loved to have seen that!

• caligirl
    caligirl

LOL. That would have been wonderful to see!! Great job!

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Good job! That was awesome!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent comments---hypocrisy is "high" in the WTBS.

What kind of look did the elder give you?

It should have been on camera!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Jws are allways so shocked when somebody actually knows something about them, but wait... haven't they been preaching for over 100 years????

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

His eyes went as big as saucers, and his face went to white from the shock of having someone actually say this, to red when he realized what I had just done. The best part was that he was pretty much left speechless. How can one defend aiding & abetting child molesters?

It may not have been effective with the J-Dubs there, but I got outsiders to think about what they have been shoveled from the Watchtower manure pile. I am sure that I'll be the talk of the Glendale congregations for some time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit