The end is close! - Look at the pictures! Hilarious

by truth_about_the_truth 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Here is a chain email that I got that has been circulating among the JWs.

You have to be kidding me right?

FW: Something to think about wow!!!!!

This is quite interesting seeing the progression of the stone hitting the false religious babylonish image at the base. It shows we are extremely close nowj, as the society gets the straight dope from the Christ himself thru his slaveā€¦ get ready people!! SEE IMAGE ATTACHMENTS of past and present illustrations in our publ.

If you have a "Your Will Be Done on Earth" book available (1958) turn to page 112. Here is a picture of Daniel's dream image. Notice where the stone is that is 'cut from the

Now open your "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) to page 58. Notice where the stone is now some 40 years later! (closer to the image!) An amazing comparison!

Finally, open a copy of the brochure "Keep On the Watch" (2004) to page 15. Do you see where the stone is now?

This comparison of the illustrations shows where we are in the stream of time and how close we really are to the start of the great tribulation. Our illustrations really do teach us!

• KW13
    KW13

The society did that on purpose...spreads rumours, gets people both scared and keen and then when nothing happens they say "some clowns read too deep into the pictures"

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Oh - my - god!

WTF?

The sad thing is that its probably not a joke (although if it is, it's a good one). But I can see someone smugly putting this together and sending it off.

Wow.

• undercover
    undercover

That email makes about as much sense as the emails circulating about how we can cut the price of gas by not buying from Exxon or Mobile.

• KW13
    KW13

nah its taken very seriously. read about this before.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Yep the artist that did the last two illustrations has obviously looked at past illustrations in order to get an idea of what the statue looks like

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Poor poor WTS... they are relegated to causing excitement by moving rocks in their cartoon drawings.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yep. when i was in bethel the tour guides would mention that as you passed by these pictures.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

So it's in the artwork of the Society, it must be true! Forget what the bible says about "No man knows the day nor the hour!" bullshit!

• daystar
    daystar

That's just about the most hilarious thing I've seen you post! (Although the rest is pretty damn funny as well.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit