May 15 WT - Survival depends on loyal association with the organization

by truthseeker 48 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Loyalty to the organisation and its linking up with survival has always been one of their main fraudulent cards for controlling their members. It's a way to make them work and produce profit for the org.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

When the great tribulation strikes, tears of joy and thankfulness will stream down the faces of those who have sought out such protection. For others there will only be tears of sorrow and regret."

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Of course, we need to exercise faith in the ransom sacrafice of God's Son, Jesus Christ (John 3:16,36) However, we do well to remember............................

Jesus Christ gives his life and he gets a "HOWEVER"!?!?!?!?! WTF?

• atypical
    atypical

I agree with the thinking that they will be cracking down on fading/inactive ones. It seems to me that the society would see faders as a huge threat (and that's no slam to all of you da'd and df'd - I'm your biggest fan!!!). For one, although it happens sometimes, witnesses aren't really supposed to shun an inactive person, so a fader has huge opportunities to spread doubt. They can talk to any witness they want, and the witness has no reason not to talk to them. A fader could insidiously be planting little doubts all over the place under the guise of earnestly "trying to understand".

But that's just a hypothetical - (coughs)

• atypical
    atypical

For example, recently I posted about my close friend who killed himself. He was da'd. At opportune times, since people keep bringing up the memorial right now, I have been asking witnesses close to me if they think Jesus ransom sacrifice applies to my friend. I ask with all apparent sincerity, and I have not gotten anything but bewilderment. I can tell that no-one knows how to answer. Then I just drop it and hope that they will start unraveling things for themselves.

• heathen
    heathen

I'd say that if your friend was not anointed then he could not have commited the unforgiveable sin of speaking against the spirit so is entitled to a resurrection at least . I think the big question is who are these 10 virgins with oil for the lamps that are invited to the marriage feast ? The beast worshippers are the ones that are really in trouble as well since when the kingdom does come they are destroyed and sounds as if there is no resurrection for them .

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

UNINFORMED -

That is exactly what the prophet Jeremiah (or whoever) meant when he said "the temple of Jehovah the temple of Jehovah the temple of Jehovah it is"

They think that by just screaming the same lies at us it will be true and that they have not become a wicked slave when the Master returns.

HB

• uninformed
    uninformed

hamsterbait,

Thanks for the note. i just finished C of C today.

Your comment is right on. They are literally screaming it now, the temple of Jehovah, but they will pay with their lives.

How they beat their fellow slaves, me for one, thousands of you, and think of Ray Franz. They beat him mercilessly and they claim he is the evil slave.

Loyal association with Jehovah calls for disassociation with the WTS. Get out of her my people for starters.

u

• The
    The
    The point the WTS in particular and JWs in general seem to be oblivious to is that Jehovah can withdraw his approval from an organization that is not living up to righteous requirements.

That is gold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit