Is Jehovah trying to stumble us?

by ButtLight 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah
    True, but............. ; How would he allow the devil to move right on into his organization, and allow him to ;"trick" ;the wts into joining the UN?

As my little brother puts it "they are just imperfect men who make mistakes. It is still the truth and Jehovah is still blessing them. They just made a mistake.".

My reply, If they are imperfect men and they make mistakes, then why do they expect us to follow them without question.

And Jehovah, I hope, is not trying to stumble us. We, humanity, have made this more difficult than it should be. It isn't about a RELIGION, IMHO, it is about spirituality and trying to live our lives as decent human beings. When Jehovah and Jesus decide to act, then they will sort out the rest. If the scriptures are accurate then all judgements will be made with Love, Justice, Wisdom and Power.

Loruhamah

• greendawn
    greendawn

Jehovah is an anachronism he departed with the Mosaic law, the Lord of all is Jesus Christ who reconciles man with the Father. In my view all mainstream churches are OK but the JWs are not mainstream.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Maybe it`s the other way around. If God exists, maybe he`s testing us and weeding out those that are dumb enough to join some sick cult/church and embracing the sickest of doctrines without question? On the other hand, if he can see what`s in every mans heart, why go to all that trouble...

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

Apparently, he is not testing us, but when Jesus comes for that 1000YR rule, he will see if we are able to do everything that he requires of us. In 2 Thess 2 in the KJV does state that the "son of destruction" will be sitting in the "temple of God", or the head offfice of the WT in brooklin. If we decide to be a Jw, we would have to continue to lie to others- such as subjects as the 607BCE date,ect. There have been many JWs who have left and gone back to Christendom- which, according to the scriptures will be gone by the political powers. And as it is too late to start another religion, this will mean that we all have to STILL prove faithful to the Most High God by NOT lieing and to continue our biblical studies by reserch. So, we are INDIVIDUALLY responsable to ourselves. Have we adapted anything Satanic as part of our lives? I noticed that some pictures along with our comments are satanic pictures- i have even seen pictures of topless women. Also, some who have fallen away from being a JW have gone back or started foul speech in our comments. If all that we have done to aquire true knowlagde if Jesus would accept each one of us is upto each one of us. I can only suggest that this site be of an upbuilding one- which may be hard for some, after the feelings have been hurt by JWs. We must never forget what we are aiming for, to be accepted by The Most High God for our TRUE worship to him so as we are accepted by Him in his new order of things.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    so as we are accepted by Him in his new order of things.

Well when you are shi* on by your congregation, the wts, and your family, the new order of things doesnt exactly seem real anymore. I personally dont believe Jehovah would want us to shun our own family. Thats ungodly, and sure isnt loving. I will take my chances the way I am right now, and let him judge me if the day ever comes. I also dont believe he would kill me in armagedon, just because the wts made too many mistakes, and now I have doubt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit