Hello I'm new

by noni1974 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• delilah
    delilah

Hi Noni...it's me, Delilah,.....WELCOME....you'll like it here!!

• noni1974
    noni1974

Hi Delilah,

I've been wondering where you went to.I'm glad I decided to say hi to all here after joining so long ago.I've been great and Micheal and I are still toghther.It's been almost six months for us.Anyway I have to get ready for the memorial right now I'll let everyone know how it went.

• noni1974
    noni1974

The memorial was ok.A little strange seeing all the little kids all grow up.I remeber them as little kids in diapers.The weirdest thing was a elder came up to me and said hi shook my hand and told me I look pretty.It was weird because he was the one who anounced it when I DA ed myself.I know he remebers me.Some talked to me most did not.I got the smile nod though.And a few waves.It was worth it it made my Mom happy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Where did you go ...???? You dont post much .Do you know the Bulows???? Great friends of mine live in Cleveland also.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• noni1974
    noni1974

Opps Mouthy I didn't see you asked me a question.No I don't know anyone named Bulows.

I was looking at my topic history and I saw that Mouthy asked me a question last year.Sorry I didn't answer I missed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit