Judicial Committee: How to control

by What-A-Coincidence 11 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

in response to many jc's as of late I thought I'd share

Judicial Committees and the Art of War

use only if you are going out gunz blazzing. THIS IS THE LAST DANCE. (this is mainly for our male audience)

Take control of the meeting without letting them know. What time should the meeting be? A time of the day where they are tired and you are running at optimal brain performance. Tell them at the meeting you will only have a certain amount of time and that more than 1 meeting will likely be needed. Eat right and have a good nights rest. Also, dress up better than them, shine your shoes, where a red tie and black suit (if you can, dress exactly as the one who will preside the session, this will create a mental disturbance, STAND UP as you talk, You tell the elder to start with the meeting. Then take charge of the meeting...NEVER SIT DOWN! Avoid having an object (table/chair) between you and the comm. If they ask to sit down just tell them you have a back problem. ARRANGE THE CHAIRS in the room. YOU NEED TO FACE THE DOOR (sense of authority). Their backs must face the door. They will have the secret elders book. YOU NEED TO HAVE A SECRET PUBLISHER BOOK (your notes). COLOR IT RED. WEAR cologne that is strong. Tell them to turn off their cell phones. NEVER STARE AT THEIR EYES while talking...STARE AT THEIR FOREHEAD... This is psychological tactic as are the others. Tell them to give you a meetings point/agenda as to how the meeting will be conducted (scriptures/references/witnesses etc/elders. If they disagree, just keep kindly asking them until they do. Tell them if it written where they cannot help you out in this manner. Then research their "evidence" + you must stain the evidence thus making it unacceptable. NEVER mention a website. BRING BOOKS (photocopy stuff if you have too) DO NOT MAKE WTLIB print outs as these can be altered. Tell them you will be briefing them with a talk (5 minute, 10 minute, etc. whatever it may be). DO NOT COMMENT ON ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT READY TO ANSWER. Tell them you need to prepare an answer for that for when you meet again. SET THE DAMM RULES!!! Attack only the facts. Don't attack them. Never say "YOU". Why? Emotions cloud judgment then they will be on the defensive. From the beginning, tell them you are on their side. Example: Every try to reason to judge with a schizophrenic (in my dealings at work i have)? Now is your chance. 1st you need to gain their confidence, if this not obtainable, everything else will be in vain. Always say we, (never me or you). Thus you will have created a unified think group. NEVER LET THEM interrupt you. Tell them that this meeting means life and death and that you don't want it to be on their conscience that you were not able to say everything you wanted too. See the effect? They will let you speak. Fill your talk with wt jargon, something they understand if you their radar will be lit and their minds will go into defensive mode. Some words should never be used ... these should always be used ... faithful and discreet slave, holy spirit, governing body, organization, chariot, blessings, etc. etc. Test the waters 1st, know the body of elders, know what they do not know. During the meeting - WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THEY SAY. They will hate this and be careful as to what they say. Take the big BIBLE with you, take the insight books, use their own weapons, track down old WT mags... if they ask where you got them just tell them you have contacts at bethel. bethelites are known for sending out stuff

The options above will more than likely lead to a DF...but you will have had control of everything or you will converted them. It's all about mind control.

links: http://www.aniota.com/~jwhite/words.html
    http://www.wsu.edu/~taflinge/words.html

All these tactics will break their concentration ...

u standing up
    odors
    red tie
    shiny shoes

etc.

What you can control: The way you dress, talk, digital recording,
    What 3 you may not be able to control: place, time, seating arrangement

Usually they will ask to meet with you. Good. Ask them you will meet with them (tell them a specific time...2 weeks) after you have received an agenda (see above). They will freak out. Nobody does this and it is not expected. Do things are your terms without ever letting them know. Always have them think they are in control.

Most importantly: have your damm material ready...once you have read it do them they will want a copy, give it to them. use up most of the time before they start talking if possible... make sure that an alarm goes off very loudly so that they know you have to go...MAKE SURE IT'S A LOUD ALARM IF POSSIBLE. Hell, take the school timer. A loud timer will create a concentration break.

We all know their replies/responses verbatim. USE THEM THROUGHOUT YOUR DISCOURSE.

more on this later...
    wac

Anyone else with other tactics? I book needs to be published "JC's and the Art of War"

SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WARRING WITH A JUDICIAL COMMITTEE.

http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where
    you are not expected.

The good fighters of old first put
    themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then
    waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

Bring war material with you from home, but forage
    on the enemy. Thus the army will have food enough
    for its needs.

Standing on the defensive indicates insufficient
    strength; attacking, a superabundance of strength.

He wins his battles by making no mistakes.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty
    of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is
    already defeated.

Hence the skillful fighter puts himself into
    a position which makes defeat impossible, and does
    not miss the moment for defeating the enemy.

Whoever is first in the field and
    awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight;
    whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle
    will arrive exhausted.

Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on
    the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.

You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks
    if you only attack places which are undefended.You can
    ensure the safety of your defense if you only hold
    positions that cannot be attacked.

Hence that general is skillful in attack whose
    opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful
    in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.

If we do not wish to fight, we can prevent
    the enemy from engaging us even though the lines
    of our encampment be merely traced out on the ground.
    All we need do is to throw something odd and unaccountable
    in his way.

For should the enemy strengthen his van,
    he will weaken his rear; should he strengthen his rear,
    he will weaken his van; should he strengthen his left,
    he will weaken his right; should he strengthen his right,
    he will weaken his left. If he sends reinforcements everywhere,
    he will everywhere be weak.

In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch
    you can attain is to conceal them; conceal your dispositions,
    and you will be safe from the prying of the subtlest spies,
    from the machinations of the wisest brains.

He who can modify his tactics in relation to his
    opponent and thereby succeed in winning, may be called
    a heaven-born captain.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night,
    and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

The Book of Army Management says: On the field
    of battle, the spoken word does not carry far enough:
    hence the institution of gongs and drums. Nor can ordinary
    objects be seen clearly enough: hence the institution
    of banners and flags.

When you surround an army, leave an outlet free.
    Do not press a desperate foe too hard.

When in difficult country, do not encamp. In country
    where high roads intersect, join hands with your allies.
    Do not linger in dangerously isolated positions.
    In hemmed-in situations, you must resort to stratagem.
    In desperate position, you must fight.

All armies prefer high ground to low and sunny
    places to dark.

The art of war recognizes nine varieties of ground:
    (1) Dispersive ground; (2) facile ground; (3) contentious ground;
    (4) open ground; (5) ground of intersecting highways;
    (6) serious ground; (7) difficult ground; (8) hemmed-in ground;
    (9) desperate ground.

The end and aim of spying in all its five varieties
    is knowledge of the enemy; and this knowledge can only
    be derived, in the first instance, from the converted spy.
    Hence it is essential that the converted spy be treated
    with the utmost liberality. (THANKS R. FRANZ)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

then again ...

1 - just don't go and send a da letter (much easier) and do one of these on yourself.

alt

i can hear the comments now and where the thread will be head-ed.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear What a Coincidence,

Thank you so.. much for posting this for all of us that are facing Elders soon! Seems to be theres several! I cannot imagine what they would do if you actually did this stuff!! You would freak them out for sure! Not to mention make them frusterated and furious! Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• upside/down
    upside/down

I prefer a tazer...

Or if you're into drama... stand up ruffle your hair and jerk your shirt and tie crooked... immediately drop your pants to your ankle (with your undies) and run from the room screaming STOP, STOP....somebody call 911

Ya know...whatever it takes.

u/d

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Thanks LL.

If I as an elder was facing a publisher with these tactics I would be like "damm, i need to call the C.O." The C.O. would call the D.O. The D.O. would call the service department, then they would contact Jaracz. Jaracz in turns creates an addendum to the secret elders book. then in the next elders school these fine points that were brought out today will be in the hands of all the elders in the world.

These tactics will not be availble long.

Bottom line - know your elders!!! Know more than the elders know of themselves. That is the key.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i like that u/d

if that were done in my hall, i know of on elder who would have a heart attack.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    if that were done in my hall

Which one? hehehehe....

u/d

• Mary
    Mary
    Or if you're into drama... stand up ruffle your hair and jerk your shirt and tie crooked... immediately drop your pants to your ankle (with your undies) and run from the room screaming STOP, STOP....somebody call 911

LMAO @ u/d

• serendipity
    serendipity

The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

good choices; always put the elders on the defense straight from the start. ream and steam them. in a loud forceful voice. have your material ready . and start pulling books off the wt library shelves. every time they deny the wt ever said this or that. make them out to be liars. set them up like bowling pins. and most important , never let them interupt you when your talking . but interupt them at every turn. remember your judging the wt . just check out sick of lies tape. he wouldn;t shut up ,when he had them in a corner. plus he called them liars a number of times. happy hunting. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit