Lola and her big mouth, stupid, stupid and sooooo stupid

by lola28 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dear GG, I wish I could upload the pictures I have at my desk........the only ones in my possession for the past seven years I've been out........showing my nephews growing like weeds.........one of my oldest nephew in his graduation gown and cap, holding his younger brother across the chest in a warm embrace, smiling broadly..........then, there is the other one, showing all three of my handsome neffies, decked out in black tuxes for their oldest brother's wedding day............they are the only close family I have........my sister, her three boys, my brother in law.......and my mom........they all live down in Texas. I live in CT. My sister will not speak with me, except regarding my mother's precarious health.......they are all part and parcel of the wonderful World of Witnesses.........I hear that one nephew will be a nurse.......one is going to be a medical technician and the oldest is a computer programmer.....I wish, every day I could tell them how proud I am of them, but I can't. I have been suffering lately every night from nightmares........my sister and my mother always together, leaving me behind............I wake up with my heart filled with pain and tears streaking my cheeks......for me, it was, and still is extremely important to be healthy, emotionally. Being a Dub was turning me into a psychotic mess.........I am happy now, despite missing my family. I know that in this world, sometimes, we are all required to make difficult decisions that family members don't agree with........I have chosen to walk my own path. Terri

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Thank you, dear Terri, I'm so sorry for all of your pain. My (unbaptized) sister and I talk about how if it does happen that little loves are taken away and not allowed to know us, that they will remember us (their fun aunties, how could they not!) and when they are 18 decide to have us in their lives again. I hope your nephews will come to their senses and want to know their auntie.

Lola, even though you don't have family in the organization, I'm still very proud of you and wish you the best. You never posted the rest of the conversation, did you?

GG

• lola28
    lola28

No, I did not I will post it soon, I was just too tired and really did not have the energy to post it last night, I will do so today tho.

lola

• unique1
    unique1

Lola, I say Kudos to you for being honest. There comes a time where you are just sick of having to make excuses for making your own adult decisions.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    but the memorial has nothing to do with going to the meetings, you can't miss it, please just come to the one in our hall.

ironic isnt it considering the contempt we had for once-a-year attenders

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Do you have little children who love you dearly but will be taken away from you so fast your head will spin? GG

Yes, and they were, but one thing is sure. As they mature the WATCHTOWER cult will continue to be exposed for what it is and who it really worships. They have a better chance of escaping this destructive death-dealing cult because I refused to live a lie and they know it. If I had stayed in the Lie they would assume that it is OK because "Daddy" is OK with all the inconsistencies. No thanks. There's no way I could stay in the cult after I found out the god they worship is not the God of the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit