Lola and her big mouth, stupid, stupid and sooooo stupid

by lola28 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lola28
    lola28

I posted a little about this last night but I figured I would post the rest for you guys, this is the conversation that i had last night with the sister that studied with me. She called me and wanted to know if I had plans for the memorial, I told her that I would not be going this year and the following is the conversation we had:

Jw: Oh no, you can't miss the memorial, if you can't make it to the one in your hall why don't you cme to ours?

Me: Jw, you know I haven't been to a meeting in months, I would not feel right going to the memorial after I have not been to meetings for so long.

JW: but the memorial has nothing to do with going to the meetings, you can't miss it, please just come to the one in our hall.

Me: I'm sorry I can't.

JW: Lola be honest with me, what is going on with you?

*** at this point I should have kept my mouth shut and said nothing but did I? Noooooooooooooo.***

me: nothing.

JW: really, you mean to tell me that you have not been going to meetings or been out in service and are not going to the memorial and nothing is wrong?

Me: okay, I will be honest with you, I am having a hard time believing in Jehovah.

Jw: what do you mean?

Me: I mean that I can not understand why he allows so much suffering to go on when he has the power to make things better. If he is there and can make things better why hasn't he done so?

Jw: you mean you don't know the answer to that?

Me: I know what you are going to tell me, “wait on Jehovah, he will make things better” but what I don't understand is why he is taking so much time to make things better, I also don't understand how he can be a loving god and kill billions of innocent people.

Jw: but they are not innocent people, they are wicked and made a choice not to believe in him. Don't worry the end will be here soon, the end will come in our life time,not too much time left.

Me: how long has the society been saying that? And yet here we are and the end still has not come, it looks like Jehovah really is taking his time.

Jw: look at what's going on in the world, turn on the news things are getting worse all the time, there is no way Jehovah will let this continue for much longer, Lola the end will be here soon.

***and then I said a stupid thing***

Me: wasn't the end coming in 1975?

Jw: 1975 was nothing. It was a mistake. ( This kinda freaked me out because her voice just changed, it took on a really hard tone, kinda hardto explain)

There is more to this conversation but this got really long, I will post the rest later, because what I said after this is what might bring me before a JC.

lola

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

no not stupid HONEST! THEY are stupid... don't confuse the two!

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus
    Jw: 1975 was nothing. It was a mistake. ( This kinda freaked me out because her voice just changed, it took on a really hard tone, kinda hardto explain)

Oh no, its not hard to explain at all LOLA, I know exactly what kind of tone that was.

And if this is it babe, you have my support!

(((((lola)))))

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

((((lola))))

we've all had those phone calls. It's SOOO HARD to not speak your mind when you are pushed into a corner. If you don't want to be called before a JC just deny anything she might say to the elders. There weren't "two witnesses" to your phone call.

• luna2
    luna2

Aw, hon. Its hard to keep silent, isn't it? Things just come spilling out. For me it didn't matter as I have no family still entrapped. Since it was just her you could deny everything...need those two witnesses, don't ya know. You could also be constantly too busy to meet with any elders that call. They usually fall back into their regular routine of ignoring inactives after a month or so of buggin' the piss out of them.

I've been very frank with two different sisters who have stopped by and so far nothing from the elders. 'Course I don't answer my door if I don't feel like talking to whoever knocks. lol

• Gregor
    Gregor

Lola!!! You are a Jedi Master!!! over 1300 posts!! There is no way you could have kept your mouth shut. And you shouldn't even try. To deny the person you are inside for the sake of, what? Peers?, Family? I don't know what your circumstances are, but I really hate to see people try to fake it for any reason, although I respect the fact that there are all kinds of circumstances and I try not to judge. But, I do know that it is not good for your spirit to bite back what you know to be true in order to realize some lesser objective. Good luck to you!

• lola28
    lola28

lol, you are right Gregor, me quiet? Never!

lola

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

{{{{{{{{{{{{Miss Lola}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} We love you.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

(((lola)))

Your doing the right thing by standing up to them and telling them the truth about how you fell, you got balls or boobs or whatever..

• lola28
    lola28
    you got balls or boobs or whatever..

hehe, boobs.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit