Would You Die For Someone If You Knew They Wouldn't Die For You?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

If I WERE IN THE ACT OF SAVING SOMEONES LIFE AND DIED IN THE EVENT THEN I WOULD GAIN THE ULTIMATE GIFT BECAUSE JESUS SAID THERE IS NO GREATER GIFT THAN TO GIVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS FELLOW MAN.

• Poodles
    Poodles

Yes!

• slugga
    slugga

Yes but it would cheese me off

• greendawn
    greendawn

If I knew they wouldn't do it then why should I exert myself for them? No I wouldn't do it they don't deserve it. It's always good to test ppl to see whether they really deserve your help on any issue.

• ferret
    ferret

I would die for my family even the Jdubs and for any child. Ive lived a fairly long life so would want a younger person to have that same chance.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

yes i would thus i joined the army.

• google_mE
    google_mE
    If I WERE IN THE ACT OF SAVING SOMEONES LIFE AND DIED IN THE EVENT THEN I WOULD GAIN THE ULTIMATE GIFT BECAUSE JESUS SAID THERE IS NO GREATER GIFT THAN TO GIVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS FELLOW MAN.

Jesus was wrong. Living is much worse. "Death's gotta be easy, 'cuz life is hard. It'll leave you physically, mentally & emotionally scarred." - Fitty Yes, I would easily give my life to help someone else. -mE

• minimus
    minimus

Gary, I like your point! You certainly wouldn't die for me if you wouldn't paint my house. Obviously.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yes, for my child - and I wouldn't want him to to die for me. I would be impressed, however, if he were willing to die for me.

• minimus
    minimus

Biz, I agree!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit