Saving Pvt Frannie

by Dr Jekyll 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

On another thread Frannie wrote:

Adios, yall. Yes, I CAN say b'bye if I want to.

It's been real.

Would one of you crackerjack mods please delete my account?

Frannie Anyone know why Frannies leaving us? and has anyone got any dirty secrets on her we can use to blackmail her to stay?

lol Jek
  • anewme
    anewme

Yeah, I thought it was rather abrupt. I wonder what happened?

Yikes! It feels like a cold departure kind of like a D/A

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

What's so wrong with her just wanting to go?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Well, there is nothing wrong with it if that's what she wants, but I would miss her posts

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I'm just a little concerned shes left because someone upset her by deleting a harmless joke she posted.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

If she were that hypersensitive wouldn't she have left a long time ago?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Talk about hypersensitive. thank god I am no longer a newbie. i hated that term. I am now a junior member. is there hand shake I need to learn

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Don't fret or call fran hyper anything.

Fran is a wonderful woman and has garnered a great deal of respect here through her love, happy demeaner and commitment to keeping this place from getting bogged down in heavy pointless debate. She is one of the most open hearted joyful people I've met on the nett.

When I first came online I was surprised that her and other 'big apostates' would even talk to me (but the silly buggas did).

three cheers to Texas Frannie from an Australian apostabubba

• codeblue
    codeblue

My dear Frannie is not a cold woman.........

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Calm down there cowboy. No one is dis'n your buddy. I will pose my question a different way. If Frannie were the type of person who got her feelings hurt easily, wouldn't she have probably left a long time ago?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit