JWD - Balls of the Year - 2006

by Dr Jekyll 34 Replies latest jw friends

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Or if you don't want to wait for the download you can see it at www.watchtowerinformationservice.org scroll down a little bit and you can click on the link to see it direct.

Of course downloading it from savefile will reset the removal timer for files there. If no one downloads the file after 14 days the file gets dumped.

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

Thanks alot schne_belly and inbyathread those were priceless.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

All nominated and named take another bow....................................I myself am so proud to be counted among such a big bunch of balls!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Young People Ask : Why is Teabagging so wrong.

Every Year 100's of Jehovah Witness youths leave Jehovah and go off into Satan's World to become Worldly People Of these many will be come drunkards and will pass out at sleepovers and parties. There in their unconscious states they will become victims of TEABAGGERS !

LMAO! I've said it before and say it again, we've got a group of razor sharp comedians on this board.............I felt like sending this to my ex-husband, an elder. I should start a thread especially for the great zings of JWD...........sorta a take off on Lady Lee's Best Of threads..........we could call them the GinsuX's: "they'll slice you......they'll dice you.......they'll make a rooster into a hen in 3.5 seconds!"

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

bttt for nominations........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit