Well, bugger me, I got a visit by the local E Team

by Deleted 11 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I left in late 1997, and had only one visit of elder since. They came back a few months after our exit to talk to my spouse and I. We did not say much, and next think you know it is 2006. If they showed up today, I would no doubt feel a little shocked like you did and probably get a rush of thoughts hitting me at once, on what to say. In the end, I would hope I came across polite and friendly, and especially showed how happy my life is. Why? Because I think that says more then any of the angry or hateful comments I have thought of, over the last decade, would every say and it would have a more confusing effect.

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hey Katie & Craig, how's things? There ought to be an apostofest sometime, yes? Glen

Hi candidlynuts,

Thanks for the NWT cut and paste. The way I see it that in the verses around John 6:53 when they say YOU, that means in the plural, and later it's "he", presumably for the individual.

How does the WTS dodge these verses - why isn't everyone Partaking at the Memorial?

There should be a campaign! The whole myth-ritual is stupid, surely it must insult Jesus/Joshua/Tutankhamun to have all these millions and millions of guests at His Evening Meal voluntarily turning away from Life.

Glen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit